What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I was going to play in my regular Tuesday blitz however the fricking chilly weather has killed that thought. It looks like more gym time to tone the old golfing muscles.

Boxed up the Neo X, will be shipping it off to Sanzabar later today.

Bought two more TW shirts from Golf Galaxy (thanks DawgDaddy), boxed up and ready to ship some stuff for THPers.

Shipped my Apex Irons. Now one week until I pre order the XRPRO Irons. Hope it doesn't get get hot here in the NE. Until 2/20

Played 16 holes and had to cut out and head home . Ball striking exceptional today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Packed up my trade in clubs and mailed them off to Global Golf for my 140% trade in. Bring on the Vapor and the U45!

THP and watched golf on TV

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Stopped by PGA SS and peeked around, was impressed with the offerings they had like XXIO and Edel. No Bridgestone though.

Pissed off Taylor showing that PGA SS had a bunch of LH works putters.

Stopped by PGA SS and peeked around, was impressed with the offerings they had like XXIO and Edel. No Bridgestone though.

Pissed off Taylor showing that PGA SS had a bunch of LH works putters.

I wish I had a SS here in Houston. I've heard rumors they are headed here, but can't find concrete evidence.

I wish I had a SS here in Houston. I've heard rumors they are headed here, but can't find concrete evidence.

We have 3, 2 of which are in Plano. Solid store.

Had a ton of Ogio bags going for $79 and $99.

Drove to Dicks, Golfsmith, and Joe & Leighs in search of the elusive K15. No luck there, but I did get to roll the new Odyssey 2 Ball Fang. Loved it.

Simulator golf. Second day in a row. MUCH better than yesterday.

Played Cog Hill.

e74ab243c6275824693ff63c33ce337c.jpg

Hit the smash bag for a bit, working on letting the handle lead the club.

Met up with 3 THPers, played awful and still had a good time.

Soggy, foggy, but fun round with ArmyGolf, Jaysfan, and checkered out there today, followed by delicious drive in burgers and shakes!

Went to Golfsmith with the intention of buying the Orange whip. Took some swings with it in the store and already had a smooth balanced swing. I didn't feel like paying that much for a warm up stick. So I ended up just putting around with the new line of Odessey putters, picked up a new glove since it was on sale, went home and hit some balls into the net.

A mucky slop fest of 18 holes with Checkered,Armygolf and Skibumgolfer. Fun considering the conditions. Topped off by a burger and a awesome shake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hit 9 holes with my kids on a beautiful sunny 70* afternoon. Even talked the wife into coming along for the ride. Driver was a little better today and my short game, which I've been focusing on lately, was a lot better.

Large bucket at the range, trying to find my swing again. Some good, some bad but was seeing a little something resembling ball flight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Played 18 with T0AD, MillerTime and Tee1Up. It was a great day to be on the course and the company was outstanding (even if the golf at times wasn't).

Expectations - a terrible thing to have when you are a high handicap player.

Played in a shamble tournament at my club. Started out in 39 degree weather. Neither me nor my 2 teammates played particularly well today in the cold. We came in 5th out of 15 teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back