Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

Nate the Great's Top 10 Pre #RegionalRivalry Rankings as of 2/9/15

10. Tennessee - There are 8 THP'er in TN....right?

9. North Carolina - Tons of potential in making the top 5

8. Colorado - If they aren't high as a kite then they could make some hippie noise come game time.

7. Arizona - "Bueller......Bueller......Bueller....."

6. MN/OK/LA/KC/MI/SD - I formed one state from these so they should be able to field a team now.

5. Ohio - Because they can spell O.....H......I......O. Almost as hated as Texas.

4. Florida - They play golf year round I fully expect them to break the top 3 soon

3. Texas - Everything is bigger in Texas....even their chatter. Not a believer yet.

2. New York - Big salaries, big players, expect big things from them this year.

1. Georgia - They get the bye, they get the players and they have a lawyer to get them out of trouble if needed. Tough to beat.

Rankings are subject to change.............
And I thought we were friends!!!

These rankings are really sparking the controversy already!!??

Ok...you get 11 and CA gets 12.
Now we're talking... You got soul and feelings now brother. Love ya Master Ranking Chief!!!!

Wait. You only have texas on there once. Aren't they big enough to be on there at least three times?

Now we're talking... You got soul and feelings now brother. Love ya Master Ranking Chief!!!!
I thought u said top 10 or nothing..... Giving up awfully easy Coers.

Wait. You only have texas on there once. Aren't they big enough to be on there at least three times?
Hey don't push our state further up the list.

I thought u said top 10 or nothing..... Giving up awfully easy Coers.
Hey gotta take what you can get around here. 11ths better than 50th

True statement, but i'm sure Nate is giving everyone else a fighting chance.

True statement, but i'm sure Nate is giving everyone else a fighting chance.

You mean a bit more of a chance than you gave Texas in your predictions. :D

Hey gotta take what you can get around here. 11ths better than 50th
We may trade you to Iowa.... We need folks that stand their ground when things get tough. We also need folks that show up on time....

We may trade you to Iowa.... We need folks that stand their ground when things get tough. We also need folks that show up on time....
When was I late???? I might drive to the wrong golf course but I'm always there on time. Don't smack talk your THP Illinois brother... We gotta be nice to each other.

When was I late???? I might drive to the wrong golf course but I'm always there on time. Don't smack talk your THP Illinois brother... We gotta be nice to each other.
Isn't that how the #CoersIt slogan came around? :)

The airport disagrees.

6. MN/OK/LA/KC/MI/SD - I formed one state from these so they should be able to field a team now.

I'm no geography major, but I don't remember a state with the initials KC.

And if you're throwing in a catch all catagory, don't forget Arkansas. There's a few golf nuts here that will travel.

The airport disagrees.
Oh yeah kinda forgot about that one lol. I could have gotten on the plane, but I wasn't going to leave my clubs behind. You won't have to worry about that because I'll be driving to Destin Florida during the LIITA.

Full on March Madness State bracket when this completes. Start the weekend outings at 16 -> 8 -> 4 -> 2 -> 1 gigantic ego winner!

Could you imagine how annoying that would be to plan 441?
Request denied

Depending where this is Jersey gets 16.
Jersey may be the only team that would have more players if they were forced to travel instead of play in their own backyard.

Oh yeah kinda forgot about that one lol. I could have gotten on the plane, but I wasn't going to leave my clubs behind. You won't have to worry about that because I'll be driving to Destin Florida during the LIITA.
I feel like a video camera needs to follow u on that trip. #MrBeanAntics will occur.

Isn't that how the #CoersIt slogan came around? :)
I think it's time to go to bed now. This is just getting me to pumped up!!! Derek just pick me up if we're traveling anywhere.

I think it's time to go to bed now. This is just getting me to pumped up!!! Derek just pick me up if we're traveling anywhere.
I'll send a limo.... Just give me your credit card number.

I feel like a video camera needs to follow u on that trip. #MrBeanAntics will occur.
Yea, I imagine so. Knowing me I'll forget the GPS and end up somewhere lost in Alabama.

8. Colorado - If they aren't high as a kite then they could make some hippie noise come game time.

5. Ohio - Because they can spell O.....H......I......O. Almost as hated as Texas.

4. Florida - They play golf year round I fully expect them to break the top 3 soon

3. Texas - Everything is bigger in Texas....even their chatter. Not a believer yet.

1. Georgia - They get the bye, they get the players and they have a lawyer to get them out of trouble if needed. Tough to beat.

Rankings are set in concrete QUOTE]

Big Time really knows what is happening, did a little FIFY.

Change is right. The majority of those states shouldn't even be considered states, they're territories. Heck Canada wouldn't even think twice to call them Providences. Georgia...really. The home of Jimmy Carter and peanuts. Sorry, you're Florida's b#t&c$, everyone knows it. California is number one on the list period. No debating. Best weather and best courses.

Change is right. The majority of those states shouldn't even be considered states, they're territories. Heck Canada wouldn't even think twice to call them Providences. Georgia...really. The home of Jimmy Carter and peanuts. Sorry, you're Florida's b#t&c$, everyone knows it. California is number one on the list period. No debating. Best weather and best courses.

I'll take awkward posts for $200.00 Alex.

Back