What Tees Would You Play?

f1bf3a7f71d279c1b32275cfc54aefa3.jpg

Par 4 6th at about 400

Yep playing the 6250 but the tees are a little back on every hole so far. Probably like 6300 total. Playing on soft fairways and some fun wind.

I think I have 4 doubles, a bogey, and a par. IE 6300 is kicking my ass El Campeon style.

As a senior, at most, I would play the Blues, but I could easily be talked into the Whites. Actually, I would probably say thank you.

I would go with the white tees which resembles the same white tee yardages at the course I'm a member at. Blue would be possible but it would not be a fun ride.
Agree 100%

That appears to be a pretty small window. Wow. How'd it go Wardy?

Hit a high draw that was left of target, wind took it. Thought I lost it, NO'ed it in the fairway. Didn't go so hot from there, another double.

HEY I MADE A PAR I'M STILL AN OK GOLFER

2975454dcf44c8b83ac147fefa44a758.jpg

So this fairway is a little tight at times

Wardy just pulled a ward and then tried to blame the pond as being 2 inches higher because of the rain.

Ball outside the hazard, but because of rain was in the water. Should have gotten a free drop, but Mr Asst Pro here in his sweater vest wouldn't allow it.

Wardy just pulled a ward and then tried to blame the pond as being 2 inches higher because of the rain.
There HAS been a lot of rain lately.

Lies. And how did it get near that water? Oh yeah the shank...I mean tiger stinger from the other side of the green.

Don't you have tee times to check in? I think the attire section inside needs straightening.

Nah it was a horrid shot. Didn't stay down on it, picked it up right into the center of the ball

f1217f907c3a5a280122f89bd41e7b77.jpg

This hole makes me sad

Ball outside the hazard, but because of rain was in the water. Should have gotten a free drop, but Mr Asst Pro here in his sweater vest wouldn't allow it.

So the AssManager got schooled by the AssPro?

Back