Not open for further replies.
Great to hear Josh!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great news JM

Wonderfull news Josh

This is coming back.....
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429040257.800064.jpg

All final projects and essays handed in. Week or two off before work starts. Have some Netflix to catch up on.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

All final projects and essays handed in. Week or two off before work starts. Have some Netflix to catch up on.

Nice! Go relax, you deserve it. I turned in one paper last night, now I just have a massive group project (which I hate) and my e-Portfolio to finish. Then I am done. DONE.

Going to see a comedy show tonight with my lovely wife. It has been a long couple of days and then I leave soon for KY, so its a nice break. She deserves this for all the work she does (and putting up with me).

Nice! Go relax, you deserve it. I turned in one paper last night, now I just have a massive group project (which I hate) and my e-Portfolio to finish. Then I am done. DONE.

Thank man. Best of luck for the final push. That's crazy, never having to return.

I've been stressed out beyond belief trying to make sure I had something lined up job wise because this merger is getting ugly.

I got a phone call today and if it pans out, I'm stress free and back on solid ground professionally.

I was even happier than usual to donate to the Albatross Club when I saw that they're now associated with Folds of Honor. Awesome stuff JB & GG!

Almost time for Dave Chappelle

I've gotten to do some absurdly cool **** because of this place. It's mind bending to reflect on.

Glad to hear your Grandpa is doing well Miller Time!!

Finished 9 holes with CJ and now we're in line at chipotle. Life is good

Booking a trip to Disneyland for my sons birthday, he's so excited. We have been watching YouTube of the ride alongs. I cannot wait as well.

Booking a trip to Disneyland for my sons birthday, he's so excited. We have been watching YouTube of the ride alongs. I cannot wait as well.

That's awesome Dustin, he's gonna be so pumped!

That's awesome Dustin, he's gonna be so pumped!

He wants to leave now that's the problem lol. He's bouncing off the walls. I think celebrating the birthday there will be much more memorable. Now I need to see if I can pull out more stops and make it epic.

Love it! You guys are going to have so much fun. If yes old enough, the Cars ride is awesome.

Love it! You guys are going to have so much fun. If yes old enough, the Cars ride is awesome.

That is one he's eying, loves Lightning McQueen. I checked the website says he need to be 40" and I just measured him at 45.5" were all set. I am thinking 5 days for the price of 3 promo. 2 at Disney and 2 at California adventure. And the last day whatever park he likes better. I've been there so many times so we have a good guide to save time and enjoy it to the fullest

Forgot to post this earlier, but I did _not_ lose any golf balls during the 9 I played this morning. :D :D :D

Only a few days away from my first official THP event! I'd say that deserves a 'happy thread' post. Going to have a lot of fun down in the bluegrass state with a bunch of other THPers and I can't wait.

Chappelle, Jim Breuer, and Janeane Garofalo (bleh) did a show at our university not too long after Half Baked came out (don't look up how long ago that was). Great show and they couldn't have been nicer to all of us on the planning committee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back