Home of the Unofficial Armpit Cup - North vs South Jersey

Williamsburg. But traveling to play RNK and Brickshire on Saturday, trying to play nine tomorrow though
Nice man. Enjoy and hit em well dude

About 5 more weeks to get your games together.

More importantly, don't forget that the club house will most likely not have food or drinks. Don't think they open until a little later in the year. I for one will be bringing a mini cooler :)

About 5 more weeks to get your games together.

More importantly, don't forget that the club house will most likely not have food or drinks. Don't think they open until a little later in the year. I for one will be bringing a mini cooler :)

Yeah it is going to be a long day. Will need six packs of ... soda. :act-up:

Yeah it is going to be a long day. Will need six packs of ... soda. :act-up:

lol, yup. Only soda and water. And when I say water I mean Vodka.
J/K, I actually plan on not drinking to much during rounds this year. Will be bringing a beer or 3 for this though.

J/K, I actually plan on not drinking to much during rounds this year. Will be bringing a beer or 3 for this though.

Rofl, "yeah I dont plan on drinking much, just the 3 24oz millers I have in bag."

Rofl, "yeah I dont plan on drinking much, just the 3 24oz millers I have in bag."

That's a lot? As long as the flask stays in the bag Rob will be fine.

After today put me down as. 36 handicap omg it was ugly out there.

Hope my partner enjoys being in the fairway. Didn't miss a single one in my afternoon round. Sadly led to an 83 in both rounds. Can't it be April already?

After today put me down as. 36 handicap omg it was ugly out there.

False alarm, shaved 21 strokes off yesterday's score. back to my 22 handicap self.

Who is ready for the cup? This guy. Excellent iron work at the range yesterday.

My mind is ready, but my body needs some more time! Still shaking off the rust after a long winter...

Same here. Felt really good at the range yesterday. Hoping that carries over to the course!

Great! I think you should all drink a lot of "water" then I'm sure to shoot a winning score later in the day while you're all...drinking.

My mind is ready, but my body needs some more time! Still shaking off the rust after a long winter...

I need to revise this... Went to the range today and worked out a major problem. I was killing it! Now, let's get this Armpit Cup underway before another swing flaw develops!

I've been practicing 10-50 yard pitches at the park the past two weeks. No idea what the other swings will look like but my short range game is getting sharp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been practicing 10-50 yard pitches at the park the past two weeks. No idea what the other swings will look like but my short range game is getting sharp.

That's what I really want to work on this year. Broke out the short game bible over the weekend.

Great book. I'm a big fan of the Dave Stockton short game book too. The armpit cup will be won from 50 yards and in!!

Great book. I'm a big fan of the Dave Stockton short game book too. The armpit cup will be won from 50 yards and in!!

Looking forward to our singles match.

Looking forward to our singles match.

Same here Rob, this is going to be a great day and a great match.

Back