2015 Super Bowl Contest & Thread

c7a88aaa8b74f0a018a64b7e278f140f.jpg
I literally lol'ed, glorious

I can't believe they threw that ball

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't care much about who won, and the commercials weren't overwhelming, but kudos to the NFL for having their championship game end at 10 PM Eastern...wish the other leagues could learn a lesson.

So fitting that a team named the Patriots beat the truther Carroll.
Then we saw the true colors with that team with that garbage punch thrown.

For a QB that was "washed up" in week 3, he certainly earned that trophy this year.

I hate the pats and Brady being a Bills fan but I have to say I earned some respect for them this year (still dislike them :) ) Seattle I have lost any respect I had for them which was very little.

I can't believe they threw that ball

Neither can I. I'm just in shock right now. I was prepared for another last second loss, then this.

Shades of Harrison's pick late in the 4th against the Eagles.

Curse of USC coming back to haunt Carroll. What a stupid play call. You run 4 straight dives at that position of the field and stuff it in. You tell your OLine to man up and dig deep and let Marshawn run through em. Instead a really bad play call ends up costing them a repeat Super Bowl title.

Someone provide examples of poor behavior. I don't follow them, so honestly don't know any history.

Right, good call. Entire team of thugs and losers, got it

Dude, chill. Its honestly not that big of a deal, the sun will rise here in a few hours.

Neither can I. I'm just in shock right now. I was prepared for another last second loss, then this.

Shades of Harrison's pick late in the 4th against the Eagles.

Me too, after that fluke catch I was like well here we go again

You have Lynch... And you throw the ball... On the one yard line...30 seconds left... 2nd down...

Oye.

I hate the pats and Brady being a Bills fan but I have to say I earned some respect for them this year (still dislike them :) ) Seattle I have lost any respect I had for them which was very little.

Sadly I think that is what the consensus is becoming. Its a real a shame that a great game ended with that.

I would like to play a carnival game where Brady and Belichick are the targets and I get 3 deflated footballs per person to throw at their stupid faces.
You are the winner in my eyes for this.

Someone provide examples of poor behavior. I don't follow them, so honestly don't know any history.
The turd celebration and then the punches thrown at the end of the game. Those are from the last three hours.

You have Lynch... And you throw the ball... On the one yard line...30 seconds left... 2nd down...

Oye.

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around that one too.

Wow. Stunning finish.

Hands down, craziest SB of my life

Sadly I think that is what the consensus is becoming. Its a real a shame that a great game ended with that.

That's the worst I've seen since the Monday Night Meltdown by Kansas City against Denver. This one was worse, it was on the grandest stage.

LOL Ok, anything from before week 16?

The turd celebration and then the punches thrown at the end of the game. Those are from the last three hours.

I would like to play a carnival game where Brady and Belichick are the targets and I get 3 deflated footballs per person to throw at their stupid faces.
Don't forget Bob Kraft

Congrats to the Pats on the win.

Congrats to WCBM and rtparty on getting the team and score right, now it's a 50/50 chance!

How about NASCAR using Toyotas for a Murica NASCAR commercial? Does anyone have a problem with that?

Game lived up to the hype! And then some!

Back