2015 Super Bowl Contest & Thread

Dude, chill. Its honestly not that big of a deal, the sun will rise here in a few hours.
Not that serious, Im just amused by the generalizations and hate. No biggie, this game affects my life in zero way brother

As a 49ers fan I could not have drawn up a better ending...

You'd think some stupidly rich people would think to bleach their teeth.

I think Brady should retire now...go out on top

How about NASCAR using Toyotas for a Murica NASCAR commercial? Does anyone have a problem with that?

The Gibbs owns the team there, so it makes sense. Do I like it? No. But he is a football coach.

Kraft sounds a little drunk. Horrible time to interview him. Michelle I want to kiss you.

Who decided not to give it to Lynch?

How about NASCAR using Toyotas for a Murica NASCAR commercial? Does anyone have a problem with that?
Well, Toyotas are mostly made in America these days and my Fusion is 22% American built.

Not that serious, Im just amused by the generalizations and hate. No biggie, this game affects my life in zero way brother

RW is a freaking stud. He's going to have a few more shots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to the pats fans, glad it was a good game. Tough way to lose, and a shame Irvin acted like a moron

Dude, chill. Its honestly not that big of a deal, the sun will rise here in a few hours.
Right. Its back and forth. The sun will rise tomorrow. But tonight scraps can be had.

A bizarre ending with an incredibly bad play call to blow the win and then show a lack of class by brawling. Carroll will wear that call for a long time.

Right there with the NYG/NE game. I think this topped it

Yup. Only because of how unreal it was to see a pass play in that situation. Beastmode is hands down the best back in the league. To get .5 yard. With 2 downs....

Really entertaining game. Great finish. I just can't stand this obnoxious Seahawks team. All I can say is Sherman, you mad bro?

I think they are built in the US by American workers, so no. Not at all.

Yup. Only because of how unreal it was to see a pass play in that situation. Beastmode is hands down the best back in the league. To get .5 yard. With 2 downs....

.... And then throw it. Why..

We've had this discussion, you know I love the way they play football and wish I could like the team. But when your two best players act like thugs towards the media, and then you start throwing punches in the superbowl, people are going to start thinking your team lacks discipline and is full of hoodlums. It's the natural conclusion to draw.

Plus didn't good family man Wilson ditch his wife for someone name snow phat?

Kurt Warner bringing in the trophy for the Pats seems wrong somehow.

Did coach toss anyone under bus for play call yet?

Is this the longest trophy presentation or what? Get on with it already. Geeze.

Can we get a decibel reading for the upcoming boos for Goddell?

Back