2015 THP Invitational at Old Silo - Lexington, KY

This one has a bullseye on it as well !

Looking forward to the chance of crossing Kentucky off my list of states I've played golf in.

are you driving there? I heard Ricky needed a lift

Looking forward to the chance of crossing Kentucky off my list of states I've played golf in.

I have 4 straight days of signups marked on my calender for next week. Hoping for great news on 2 of those days. Never been to KY and what's better than having a THP event be the first!

Yup! 4 days to make something fantastic happen! Hope I can get into Old Silo or Olde Stonewall! (Since I'm old, do I get extra balls in the hopper for these?)

I m sure excited and hope this becomes my first THP event not a real long drive for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#tomorrow

Wish I could it for this one, but I don't think it's in the cards for me. Good luck all the course and restaurant look amazeballs!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

About that time!!!!

Email sent. Fingers crossed!

1st 20 names are updated in the 1st post.
If you did not make it on the list, never fear, enter tomorrow at the same time (new post will be up) for another chance.

FWIW, we think that most that want in this one, will be able to get in, based on entries from today.

Love seeing a mix of new and old for this one.

Also, looks like the CJ Mobile will start the year off in Kentucky

Yuuuuuus!

Congrats you lucky 20.

1st 20 names are updated in the 1st post.
If you did not make it on the list, never fear, enter tomorrow at the same time (new post will be up) for another chance.

FWIW, we think that most that want in this one, will be able to get in, based on entries from today.

Wasn't able to sign-up, today, so will definitely be sending mine in tomorrow. Do hope for a solid interest from THPers for this one.

First THP Event!! So pumped!

Great group so far...congratulations gents.

Congrats, you guys! You are going to have a blast.

Congrats fellas looks like a handful of first timers

Back