The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
surprised Rodgers walked away with the MVP hardware this year. Really thought it would be Romo's turn

Really? I thought it was only Cowboys fans that thought he had a chance.

I honestly thought Watt would win it. Just a absolute beast on defense and also scored a few touchdowns. Just a absolute game changer

Really? I thought it was only Cowboys fans that thought he had a chance.

Eh, maybe I was influenced by this forum, but I genuinely thought it was closer than the voters did.

I honestly thought Watt would win it. Just a absolute beast on defense and also scored a few touchdowns. Just a absolute game changer

I was hoping he'd win it as well. Seems like it always goes to a QB or RB. Who was the last defensive player to win, LT?

After seeing what Rodgers did in the playoffs, there was zero chance Watt was winning it. And I was pulling for him, but Rodgers is the mvp by a Longshot.

Mvp went to the right guy for sure

Schefty reporting Falcons being investigated for piping in fake crowd noise at home games last 2 years lol

I'm on even going to watch the Super Bowl, first time in forever I have no interest in it.
E and a buddy are going to go watch American Sniper and then I'm gonna go bowling.
I forgot the game was today until I saw this thread pop up. #True

Hawks offer Lynch a monster contract extension on morning of Super Bowl. Didn't see it coming I thought we were preparing for life after Lynch. Hmmm

Schefty reporting Falcons being investigated for piping in fake crowd noise at home games last 2 years lol

Did they not talk to Indy about how to get away with that?

Did they not talk to Indy about how to get away with that?
If anyone has ever entered a game at the old Hoosier Dome (RCA dome, bleh) they can tell you there was a significant amount of wind rushing out those doors when opened, as it was an inflated roof.

There were stories that the ushers/ticket agents/whoever would open up the doors that aligned with the end zone when the opposing team would kick to create a wind across the goal posts.

I was wanting Watt to win. Always giving it to a qb is too easy.

Heads up all, the contest thread is fair game for talk/banter during the game.

At least there is something news worthy for our last two years :laughing:

Fun ending to the season.

Worst play call in the history, but what a great play by Butler who pretty much said that he could tell that the exact play was coming.

After seeing what Rodgers did in the playoffs, there was zero chance Watt was winning it. And I was pulling for him, but Rodgers is the mvp by a Longshot.

QFT !

Go Pack go !

Orly?

I hope he's going because he wants to and knows that he needs to make a life change. I hope it does him some good

Geez what is going on in Cleveland.

Is anyone really surprised by this? I hope he gets the help he needs.

So which QB will Cleveland be drafting this year?

Is anyone really surprised by this? I hope he gets the help he needs.
I'm not surprised at all, and I do hope he get's well, I'll be curious to see how he performs after he's released.

Hats off to Manziel. It takes a man to admit fault and that he needs help. Hope he gets well.

If I'm a Cleveland fan, I'm happy. We all knew he had a problem, hopefully its a true attempt to get help and turn his career around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back