Unoffical THP Fantasy Hockey 2014/215

Short week with the all star game, don't forget to set your line up's.

I think they combine the next two weeks into one big matchup.

Oh, didn't know that. Where is our comish?

He's awol. Haven't seen him on this thread in forever. Don't think his lineup has changed all season...and he still has a better record than me :)

He's awol. Haven't seen him on this thread in forever. Don't think his lineup has changed all season...and he still has a better record than me :)

haha!

i'm ashamed to say that i 5-5'd him this past week.

Dearest Kyle,

You'll be happy to know that I left the following on the bench last night:

3 Assists
2 PPP
20 SOG

You're welcome.

Games start back up tomorrow night so get those line ups set. Trying to get my head on straight with this league and since Fantasy Football is no longer a distraction this is my focus.

Week started with Malkin and Okposo going on IR. Not like I was making the playoffs anyways :)

We'll see if I can hold onto my lead.

Holy cow I broke into the top 10! I never thought I had a chance sitting in the basement earlier this season, let's see how much more momentum and progress I can make!!!

Holy cow I broke into the top 10! I never thought I had a chance sitting in the basement earlier this season, let's see how much more momentum and progress I can make!!!

Want to make some trades?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Any one has a goalie available? I only need starts

Says the guy rolling Carey Price...

I am aware that Carey price is the only reason why I am in second place, but he only has 2 games this week, and my other goalies are IR and in the AHL.

like I said, I need starts

I am aware that Carey price is the only reason why I am in second place, but he only has 2 games this week, and my other goalies are IR and in the AHL.

Yeah I'm not bitter that my two studs went up against you last week and came away with 1-0 losses...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hurry up and grab Lehner if he's not already gone.

Should have started Fehr instead of Kessel tonight.

Holtby with another SO dude is straight up BEAST!

Using Tapatalk

I never foresaw Quick having such a bum year. He's singlehandedly killing me.
Oh, and Mike "I can't stop a beach ball" Smith is ever so helpful back there.

Unoffical THP Fantasy Hockey 2014/215

My team had one ridiculous night. I think I had more points than I had all last week. Only one starter didn't have a point.

Last edited:
I can't wait for Howard to come back!

Cam Talbot's stock just went way up. It looks like Lundquist will be out for a few weeks.

Back