Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts and prayers for you JB. Along with some lasting memories of your buddy.

Sorry to hear about Duke. JB and GG, thoughts and prayers out to you guys.

Sorry to hear JB. Thoughts are with you and Morgan.

Nice and comfy this morning

dfcfd24e72079ad12717be286a90c2ad.jpg

RIP Duke.

Rest In Peace Duke. Positive thoughts to Josh and Morgan today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My four year old is curled up in my lap asleep. Neither of them ever do that anymore, and it's one of the few things I miss about having really little ones.

there are still some stand up people on this planet (outside THP).

I had my tractor for sale and had a guy drive 1.5 hours to get it today. when he got here everything was working normal and when he got it loaded on the trailer something happened and the hydraulics stopped working. First time ever. Neither one of us could figure it out...agreed it could be a fluke or a bum pump. So he left without the tractor and gave me some tips on other items to fix up before selling. Even gave me a cheap idea on how to possibly fix the hydraulics.

He leaves and I am putting everything back up. All of a sudden about an hour later the hydraulics start working again! I re-list it online and drop the price by $1000. I sent him a text to let him know they were working again and to apologize for his wasted time and to thank him for the advice. Anyway, long story short he asks what the new price is and agrees to buy it for that. An hour later he is loading it up, everything works and he's gone with it. Finally I am rid of it.

Fast forward to 10 minutes ago. He sends me a text that he is home and everything is working well and that he wants my address to send me a check for the remaining $1000. Im completely shocked that someone would do this. I told him it was too kind and he didn't have to but he insisted. Said he might be broken down one day and need help...

Thankful that there are still good people out there!

That is amazing Rancey. But also a classy gesture by you to offer him the lower price.

Sounds like two solid people making a good deal.

The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Getting 1.5 feet of snow today so I get to put my ATV to work. Yep it's that fun!

Happy for some snow today. I heard we might get some. Not looking forward to waking up at 430am for my flight which I assume will be cancelled. CAK -> DTW -> LGA. Not liking that flight pattern.

Happy for some snow today. I heard we might get some. Not looking forward to waking up at 430am for my flight which I assume will be cancelled. CAK -> DTW -> LGA. Not liking that flight pattern.
We are projected to get between 10 and 14 inches of snow plus it'll be in new York tomorrow. Yeah, your Monday plans are screwed.

As for me, I finally get to play with the sled this year. She's all fueled up and ready to rock.

We're supposed to get 8" to 16" here in Albany tonight into tomorrow. 4" to 8" forecasted for NYC.

We are getting the snow now plus the winds are picking up. Terrible outside. Already have 8-11 inches and drifts well over that.

We had a local course open on Thursday but way to cold to go hit some. Today woke up to more of that white &$)@ and it's still coming down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got to watch my kids kill it at LL tryouts. It's always nice to hear all the other coaches grumbling that they can't draft two of the better players because they are already on my team, coaches automatically get their own kids on their team.

EMU cancels classes tomorrow! Heck yes.

I'm not sure what happened to my golf game but from the range yesterday & today, it seems like I might be getting my groove back. Still hitting some bad ones but less frequently & the good ones are like what I want to see.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I work 12 hour nights (which is not a HHJJ) but every night my wife packs my lunch and in it writes a note for me on my napkin. Such a little thing that makes my whole night. Gotta appreciate the small things in life, just as much the big ones

I work 12 hour nights (which is not a HHJJ) but every night my wife packs my lunch and in it writes a note for me on my napkin. Such a little thing that makes my whole night. Gotta appreciate the small things in life, just as much the big ones

Doesn't take much sometimes to put a smile on one's face when they're not in the best of situations. You have an awesome wife.

Got to watch my kids kill it at LL tryouts. It's always nice to hear all the other coaches grumbling that they can't draft two of the better players because they are already on my team, coaches automatically get their own kids on their team.

I remember those years and they were so much fun. I coached my son for three years and it was a blast!

I remember those years and they were so much fun. I coached my son for three years and it was a blast!

They started when they were four, they turn nine this year so it will be my 6th year of coaching. I had such a great group of coaches growing up, that taught me so much more than sports, that I feel the need to pass that on.

Thinking back to this passed weekend. Friday night I got to play sim golf with my good buddy ddec (and beat him by a stroke, but that doesn't matter--yes it does). Saturday I win a random draw horseshoe tournament. And yesterday I hit 2 squares in the Super Bowl and will collect a chunk of change that contains a ",". Now that is a pretty good weekend.

Shes a keeper for sure, and that shift BLOWS but you gotta do what you gotta do and good things will happen in due time.

Thinking back to this passed weekend. Friday night I got to play sim golf with my good buddy ddec (and beat him by a stroke, but that doesn't matter--yes it does). Saturday I win a random draw horseshoe tournament. And yesterday I hit 2 squares in the Super Bowl and will collect a chunk of change that contains a ",". Now that is a pretty good weekend.
I'd be hard pressed to find a better weekend for bragging and financial rights. Happy for you Pete, it was fun to root for the score for ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back