DFW April 11/12 outing

By the looks of the diverse crew thats coming to this, we might get a taste of #RegionalRivalry early.

I won't be in Canton that night but I can help with a place to crash at either my house or my parents Lakehouse.

I love 70 minutes from Canton, Lakehouse is about 30 minutes from Canton.

We must speak brother. This will help a lot.

JM

We must speak brother. This will help a lot.

JM

Worse case Mojo if Cookie can't take care of us, we can split a room bc I'll be down on Friday to play in Dallas with the crew.

Brother, his shafts are like lead pipes, good luck making a pass with it lol

....be sure to bring the 715.... I'd like a couple passes with that thing!

JM

Transitioning to all stiff. No more x flex for this guy lol

Speaking of stiff.....say hello to my little friend:

a6c6474d2e85f45855856ab56a56ea86.jpg

This weekend can't get here fast enough. Speaking of that, any others interested in playing Friday that haven't already stated as much?

I need this weekend in a bad way!

Can't wait for this hole again!
a9f8af0927e008a19c4972c19655012c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or this 1.
d9123962708b021f274e21e65e64b68e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This weekend can't get here fast enough. Speaking of that, any others interested in playing Friday that haven't already stated as much?

Hey Cookie....I don't know what we're doing yet for Friday. I'm sure I will be picking a few of the boys up as they are staying at the casa before an early AM departure to East Texas. I have a feeling that if and when we play we will probably be looking to play up towards me so the drive back isn't a beating. I'm maybe looking at playing Old American if I can find a decent deal out there somewhere.

Hey Cookie....I don't know what we're doing yet for Friday. I'm sure I will be picking a few of the boys up as they are staying at the casa before an early AM departure to East Texas. I have a feeling that if and when we play we will probably be looking to play up towards me so the drive back isn't a beating. I'm maybe looking at playing Old American if I can find a decent deal out there somewhere.

We had mentioned Stevens Park around noon but flexible. May just end up having rounds at a few courses that Friday.

Back