leftyrighty

Reaction score
Handicap
Freddie

Need some advice on hip action in the downswing. My right knee is moving too much out towards the ball. My tush only comes slightly off the line and sometimes stays on it but my knee isn't moving laterally.

What can I do? Feels?

Alright thanks. Have actually been working on that feel. Trying to get it right without moving off the ball

Freddie

Need some advice on hip action in the downswing. My right knee is moving too much out towards the ball. My tush only comes slightly off the line and sometimes stays on it but my knee isn't moving laterally.

What can I do? Feels?
I'm not clear on what you are trying to convey. How does the right knee move out towards the ball. At what point does this happen.

I'm not clear on what you are trying to convey. How does the right knee move out towards the ball. At what point does this happen.
Perhaps he's saying the hips and thighs are invading the space where his arms are swinging? Classic early extention. If so I'm curious of the answer and some drills. I have issues with over rotation where my right heel is way off the ground at impact and right hip crowding my arms

Back