2015 Love Is In The Air Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must have missed that or forgot. Either way doesn't change how awesome it is. It's been a busy month haha

i didn't know either. i almost never watch the videos because i'm either at work, or at home and don't want to bother the wife with MORE golf stuff!

I'll be honest and say a lot of knowledge comes out of thp tv videos. People will watch and learn what they want to however.

I'll be honest and say a lot of knowledge comes out of thp tv videos. People will watch and learn what they want to however.

What's worse is I watched the videos initially haha

PhillyV said "at least your coachable" during my putting lesson today .... I call that success.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you guys realize that you are going to have access and personal time with one of the greatest minds in the R&D world of golf? I mean this guy has designed and created the top selling drivers ever for Titleist, TaylorMade and now Cobra.

Did not fully realize this! Man, I can't wait for this trip!

Jamie asked me last night if we could go golfing on Sunday together. Time to start practicing for LIITA!

Jamie asked me last night if we could go golfing on Sunday together. Time to start practicing for LIITA!

It's great when the s/o gets involved like that. I bought a new practice putting mat and was just rolling 12 footers and the wife stepped in and started putting too. I couldn't believe my eyes lol

You talk her into staying Sun night yet?

I bought my wife a new putter (Yes! Stacy) for the trip. I can't say I've ever picked out a putter based on its "cuteness" before but she might be onto something - its a pretty sweet putter. Once this snow melts we're definitely going to be having some practice rounds!

I bought my wife a new putter (Yes! Stacy) for the trip. I can't say I've ever picked out a putter based on its "cuteness" before but she might be onto something - its a pretty sweet putter. Once this snow melts we're definitely going to be having some practice rounds!

I put all of my putters out and told her to try them all and pick which one she liked best. I think that's all the putting she's done so far haha

I put all of my putters out and told her to try them all and pick which one she liked best. I think that's all the putting she's done so far haha

My wife decided to give my putter a try before we bought the one she wanted just based on looks (Yes! Evelyn 12). She made more putts than I did and looks at me and says "this one will do" haha

5 putters in my garage and I had to buy one for my wife cause she's more comfortable lefty. She started practicing with it and is getting cocky now. Lololol

oh and hers is a Yes! Too

Arranging my child care for the event and got to discuss the trip today. I am am really looking forward to the adult time and hanging out w/ THPers.

my wife has putted all of maybe 10 times in her life. sad thing is, she's probably still better than i am...

my wife has putted all of maybe 10 times in her life. sad thing is, she's probably still better than i am...

The fun thing about teaching my wife is that there are are no bad habits to correct. It took me months with an instructor to get where she is. after an hour so.

Lol at all this practice shenanigans. ..g-rex is event approved and a 1 putt machine...easy peasy

Lol at all this practice shenanigans. ..g-rex is event approved and a 1 putt machine...easy peasy

Now if only she was not lying 5 when hopping out of the cart. :alien:

At least you know who the A player in your group is.

Now if only she was not lying 5 when hopping out of the cart. :alien:
Well that's true. ..luckily I've set the bar really low

My wife is worried that her putting is going to mess up my score. I have to keep telling her I can shoot a 120 and 3 putt every hole with or without her. That and who cares what the score is we are having fun with THPers

My wife is worried that her putting is going to mess up my score. I have to keep telling her I can shoot a 120 and 3 putt every hole with or without her. That and who cares what the score is we are having fun with THPers
Right on...scores will be an afterthought

Nice review! I can't wait to get out there. :D

Removed the review link. Left it up in the course review thread, perhaps posting the review on THP rather than linking would benefit THPers a bit more.

Removed the review link. Left it up in the course review thread, perhaps posting the review on THP rather than linking would benefit THPers a bit more.

I'd be happy to, but it's just really long and I didn't want to take up a bunch of posts with it. I don't have sponsors or anything on my link and don't benefit in any way from anyone clicking on it, just thought it would be easier. Also thought it might be duplicative since Canes already did a review. No worries either way.

I really need to buy my flights, I look at prices everyday and have not seen one change +/-. I just need to pull the trigger!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back