FS Srixon Z545 5-AW irons, Recoil 95 F3

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuyaariel

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Good evening. I'm tired of going back and forth on whether or not I like Recoil shafts, and thinking whether or not I should've gotten the Fourteen set I really wanted. So...

I'm selling my Srixon Z545 irons, 5-AW. That's seven irons total. I bought the 5-PW new, then promptly reshafted with new UST Recoil 95 F3 shafts, regular flex, and regripped with Golf Pride CP2 grips. I then purchased the AW new overseas and put the same shaft and grip on it. The 5-PW has 2 rounds and a handful of range sessions. The AW has one round and one range session. I've had Neoprene covers on these the whole time I've had them, so, chatter is minimal. The only nicks I see are a few on the 8 iron hosel, one one the leading edge on the 9 iron, and a "indentation" on the back of the 6 iron. I've added pics.

I have a lot invested in these, from the premium recoil shafts, to ordering the AW overseas. So, I'm looking for $925 shipped obo For all 7 irons. Not looking to separate the irons.

image.jpg1_zpstaz9zkcn.jpg

image.jpg2_zpseloog5jd.jpg

image.jpg6_zpsdfhtvyhz.jpg

image.jpg4_zps0hsvbj9x.jpg

image.jpg5_zpsqfhc4qfn.jpg

image.jpg3_zpsrgqxf1kv.jpg

image.jpg7_zpsovfxhi7j.jpg

image.jpg8_zps89vlwinq.jpg

image.jpg9_zps5d5yopcu.jpg

If you have any interest in moving the AW separately down the road let me know

Updated my ad. Not looking to sepearate. The likelihood of selling the set is better with the AW there.

If you have any interest in moving the AW separately down the road let me know

If I had the cash I would be all over these. Great looking clubs.

$915 shipped!

Only trade would be for a set of Fourteen TC-888, reg flex irons. Thanks!

Alright. $875 shipped. Best I can do for this combo.

Good luck amazing combo there.

Recoils and 545's in my 5-GW setup, oh boy. This is very tempting! Any interest in selling just the heads?

Sorry. At this price, I just want to pack and ship. Plus, my uncertainties with the Recoils is one of the reasons I'm selling.

Recoils and 545's in my 5-GW setup, oh boy. This is very tempting! Any interest in selling just the heads?

Bump. Can ship tomorrow!

ok. $850 shipped for all 7 irons!

Just a quick question, do Recoil's play true to flex? For example I normally play Reg. flex steel shafts in my irons.

Yes. I think so. I play regular flex in all my irons and they felt "right" to be. Not too stiff, not too whippy.

Just a quick question, do Recoil's play true to flex? For example I normally play Reg. flex steel shafts in my irons.

I'm pulling these to lack of interest. mods please close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back