Golf Survey - Asking For Your Assistance

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
One of our partners is asking for help from THPers. It won't take but 5 minutes or so and your answers to this survey are very important. So please take a couple of minutes and answer these questions. Thanks.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/evolvegolf

Done. Quick and easy. Love me some epoch tees

and done

Done. The submit button is acting wonky. It clears out your answers on the final page and doesn't tell you if your survey is actually complete. Tried twice with same results.

ETA: Leaving everything blank let it go through ... oh well, guess they don't need my personal info anyways.

Done. The submit button is acting wonky. It clears out your answers on the final page and doesn't tell you if your survey is actually complete. Tried twice with same results.

Same issue.

I filled it out.

I'm not sure how much of the video I believed, but I am a big fan of Epoch tees.

Filled it out.

I don't believe in the performance claims, but the Epoch tees are very durable which is why I like them so much.

Done!!

Done..everything worked properly for me

Done. Wasn't too bad of a survey. Enjoyed the short video too

Done, happy to help out and support Evolve.

Done it! Thanks

Interesting. Been using the Zero Friction and curious how they compare. Thanks for the info JB.

Done, no problem helping out an awesome company.

Done. My favorite tee by a mile.

Done. Had the same issue as Deuce with the weirdness on the last page.

Done. Interesting video.

~Rock

Done. I have been playing Epoch tees for a while now and love them. Happy to help.

Can't complete it. No submission button ever appears for me, it just keeps going through the pages over and over again.

Completed

ETA: Leaving everything blank let it go through ... oh well, guess they don't need my personal info anyways.

Same, I answered everything once and let it go.

An excellent survey, loved seeing the video.

Back