Golf Survey - Asking For Your Assistance

Same issue.
Me too, I didn't even get a submit button? Ended on question #19 and then only options were 'prev' or 'next'. Selecting 'next' brought me back to square 1, an unfilled survey?

Done, happy to help.

I answered the same questions on the last page over, and over, and over again....I think it was three times haha.

I did mine but after the last question I hit next and it started over ????

Done. I had never heard of Epoch tees, but am intrigued. Has anyone tested their claims of reduced spin and increased ball speed on a monitor?

Pretty easy to do and done.

Not Epoch's problem but that survey was bad. I answered every page multiple times as it constantly cleared out my answers and made me start over.

I don't buy the performance claims at all but I love the tees because they're super durable and don't leave broken tees all over the course.

I have to say it, but was anyone else creeped out by the voice in the video?

~Rock

Quit in the middle. There's zero information about how the cup of a wood tee is bad and the cup of the Epoch tee is good. A golf ball sitting in a wooden "cup" still only contacts the rim between dimples. I don't see how this new product is an improvement over that. Maybe it is, but the video and the survey questions after the video were completely one-sided. Might as well have just asked "How awesome is this" and put a scale of 10-10.

Sorry, but as a consumer I don't like being led by the nose. If you want me to believe your product does something better, you have to explain what's bad about the old way and how your new way improves that. See Taylormade's "Loft Up" marketing for an example. I don't know if a 17* launch and 1700rpm backspin is really ideal, but at least I can compare my numbers on a launch monitor and see if their product really gets closer to what they claim is ideal.

If the coefficient of friction of a golf tee matters, explain how three contact points is better than a circle. Explain about the radiusing of those contact points versus a wooden tee. Explain how this brand of three-point tee is better than the other brands of three-point tee I see at Golfsmith. Explain how your quality control is better than everybody else's so your awesome design isn't being hamstrung by poor manufacturing. Explain how your design is better than the brush designs, which to me seem like they'd be even less friction since they can flex to release the ball instead of the ball having to spin against them.

Took me back to the beginning three times. Nice video but I'm not buying a word of it.

Quit in the middle. There's zero information about how the cup of a wood tee is bad and the cup of the Epoch tee is good. A golf ball sitting in a wooden "cup" still only contacts the rim between dimples. I don't see how this new product is an improvement over that. Maybe it is, but the video and the survey questions after the video were completely one-sided. Might as well have just asked "How awesome is this" and put a scale of 10-10.

Sorry, but as a consumer I don't like being led by the nose. If you want me to believe your product does something better, you have to explain what's bad about the old way and how your new way improves that. See Taylormade's "Loft Up" marketing for an example. I don't know if a 17* launch and 1700rpm backspin is really ideal, but at least I can compare my numbers on a launch monitor and see if their product really gets closer to what they claim is ideal.

If the coefficient of friction of a golf tee matters, explain how three contact points is better than a circle. Explain about the radiusing of those contact points versus a wooden tee. Explain how this brand of three-point tee is better than the other brands of three-point tee I see at Golfsmith. Explain how your quality control is better than everybody else's so your awesome design isn't being hamstrung by poor manufacturing. Explain how your design is better than the brush designs, which to me seem like they'd be even less friction since they can flex to release the ball instead of the ball having to spin against them.

That's kind of the whole purpose of the survey, to give your honest input. So by quitting halfway through, they are not successful in their intent. I think you may have missed that in this survey.

Done. I switched to the Epoch tee last year and have't looked back.

I have to say it, but was anyone else creeped out by the voice in the video?

~Rock

I thought the same thing. Terrible voice for a video

Done. The submit button is acting wonky. It clears out your answers on the final page and doesn't tell you if your survey is actually complete. Tried twice with same results.

ETA: Leaving everything blank let it go through ... oh well, guess they don't need my personal info anyways.

There is a fault in the skip logic that we built into the survey. We have an email into the Survey Monkey customer service team. We'll have the submit issue resolved shortly.

THP is our alpha test group for this survey!

I can confirm that all responses are being captured. Thank you very much.

I think they are just trying to determine their next marketing strategy, and if that video did a good job marketing its product. I didn't see it being one-sided, but I understand why some may think it is.

~Rock

That's kind of the whole purpose of the survey, to give your honest input. So by quitting halfway through, they are not successful in their intent. I think you may have missed that in this survey.
I was trying to find a way to give this feedback, but after the video on that page the questions started being more about whether I retained the marketing message they were trying to get across. My feedback is that they need to step back and rethink the marketing message if they want to appeal to numbers guys like me.

Survey completed. Glad to help. Had to fill out the last page three times and attempt to submit, but, the last time it worked.

I use Epoch and will continue to do so but I completely get your point. If somehow my survey answers reached them (no submit button) I pointed out that some scientific comparative high speed video of their tee versus a wooden cup would be much more convincing than the simulated computer generated one they provide now.

Done and hope the survey helps.

Done, best tees on the market imo.

done, took me a couple times to I think get everything submitted.

I don't really care if the tees help my game, I like that I can use the same tee for 5 plus rounds.

Did the Survey and really like the product, I just cannot break one. Not sure if it helps or not, but they last and say THP on them so its all good

Done!!!

Back