Golf Survey - Asking For Your Assistance

Done but weird voice on the video and seemed like a bunch of marketing information in the video, not real data - I need data to be convinced.

Done!!!

Love Epoch tees. Enjoyed the opportunity to assist a great company.

Done. Love these tees

Done; but a couple of questions need more options since I don't know if I have ever used an Epoch tee and I don't know if I will use one in the future unless someone tells me I have one.

Done. Like others the last page took me a couple times of refilling the answers.

I picked up some Epochs a couple weekends ago based on posts I had seen here. I've since played 54 holes and have only used 2 tees. At first I questioned $10 for 40 tees but now that I know they last a lot longer than wood, I'm sold!

I thought of football kickoffs when I saw this.
When the place kicker has a player hold the ball on the tee with his finger, the kickoffs are not as good as without them.
So with this tee, have less tee touch the ball can only help. Now, how much help? Probably not very much. I bought tees for the 1st time in 3 years at my golf show 2 weeks ago. I use found or broken ones on the course most of the time.

I'm still on my first Epoch tee. I bought two packages of them when THP got them in last year.

Am I in the minority? They don't break and I don't lose them so the only tees I'm "missing" are the tees I've given away while playing...

I'll have to do it at home this evening since the video is blocked here at work, but I'll make sure to do so.

Happy to help out.

Done...

Done. Like others the last page took me a couple times of refilling the answers.

I picked up some Epochs a couple weekends ago based on posts I had seen here. I've since played 54 holes and have only used 2 tees. At first I questioned $10 for 40 tees but now that I know they last a lot longer than wood, I'm sold!

Its hard switching back to something else.

I thought of football kickoffs when I saw this.

Me too.

and done!

Completed

Done, it took me a few times
To get through the last page

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Done! I love my THP Epoch tees, they are all I play anymore.

Done. I was using the zero friction tees, but started using epoch's because I like the rings for tee height, and the fact that on their website it give very accurate info on tee heights for different drivers, etc. That is a big plus. Not 100% about all the claims though.

Done. Was weird how it restarted the survey at the end. I've been playing Pride Evolution Plastic. Unless they are really that much better I don't foresee changing it.

Done. All I use are the THP Epoch tees. I bought two boxes last time and still have most of them.

I've still got a bunch of the Zero Friction left. Maybe someone will let me try their Epoch in KY next month!?!:D

done. my pleasure in supporting a good company

completed

Back