DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lake Arlington

Yup. Somewhere a little easier than Sky Creek Ranch would be good. Know any places with no water and no sand? :)

My Apexes should be here Wednesday. They'll need breaking in.

Prairie Lakes could be fun. anyone else interested for early Sunday?

Really I'm down for whatever, still got plenty of balls to lose. :)

Prairie Lakes or Lake Arlington would work for me, earlier the better.

Lake Arlington is like a mile from my house, so I vote for that.

Book us a time young man! ;)

Is there a too early? First available tee time is 7:15am.

I wish I could enjoy the beautiful Sunday with you guys but the wife will be at the spa and I am home with the kiddos. She is letting me play Saturday so I must be doing something right.

Tee time reserved. Went with 7:30 so we aren't hitting range balls in the dark. Got 2 spots open if anybody wants in.

Sunday 2/15 7:30am @ Lake Arlington
1. Dave Alvarado
2. #Cookie
3. ???
4. ???

Thanks Dave! If no THP'ers join us in next few days I'll ask my dad if he wants to play.

Tee time reserved. Went with 7:30 so we aren't hitting range balls in the dark. Got 2 spots open if anybody wants in.

Sunday 2/15 7:30am @ Lake Arlington
1. Dave Alvarado
2. #Cookie
3. ???
4. ???
Bump for the new page.

Moving the garage and upstairs to the storage shed on Sunday,

#helpwanted:D
Let me see about this. I might be available to help you out for a little bit. Give me a call.

No problem buddy. The website for booking worked better than calling.

That call ended with the chick saying: are you calling me a liar? I'm sorry you think I'm lying to you.

#dontask
This sounds like my call to Verizon today. I think I somehow really pissed off the lady who was really not helping much.
I'm playing the PVGA event on Saturday, is there any interest in playing early Sunday?
I plan on playing the PVGA Saturday, and then Sunday, I may help Phil move some things and then spend time at home.

I'm ready for the 28th. Ready to hang out with all of you for a day of awesome.

I'm ready for the 28th. Ready to hang out with all of you for a day of awesome.

We will likely be crashing at my parents place so you're aware. Plenty of room since I'll be homeless! :)

da8c2b8609677fb6ab94987e430b9c5d.jpg

A picture of everyone warming up at Cowboys in a few weeks.
Just wanted to see how posting a pic with the updated Tapatalk works. Found this pic from THP/Adams event last year. Seemed appropriate.

Email received from Pecan Valley for this next weekend. I'm definitely in.

COME ONE COME ALL – Its time to begin the golfing season. We have 35 members signed up so far. Don’t forget about the membership drive which will save you $5.00 per person when you sign up a new member with a maximum of $20.00 savings. The new member will also save $5.00. This is until March 7.

This Saturday, February 14 will be an Individual on the River with tee times beginning at 9am. Call the Pro Shop no later than Thursday before the close of business to be signed up. Pairings will be done on Friday, so call in the afternoon for scheduled tee time. All agents are standing by to answer your calls.
Just got signed up for Saturday's PVGA. And you got the credit for the referral. See you there.

I will probably miss this Saturday's PVGA. Daughter's 1st outdoor soccer game of season is at noon. Can't miss the first one.

Understandable Doug. You'll be missed.

Anyone have boxes that can bring a few Saturday?

Anyone else interested in Lake Arlington Sunday? I'll be walking.

Understandable Doug. You'll be missed.

Anyone have boxes that can bring a few Saturday?

Anyone else interested in Lake Arlington Sunday? I'll be walking.
Havent had a chance to check on boxes yet. Probably tomorrow

I will probably miss this Saturday's PVGA. Daughter's 1st outdoor soccer game of season is at noon. Can't miss the first one.

Ours start next weekend.....and I have 3 to attend each Saturday. And here we go.............

Ours start next weekend.....and I have 3 to attend each Saturday. And here we go.............

HAHA! I was thinking about you when I was typing my reply. I got lucky on the next couple of events. Her games are at 4pm. Tee times are at 9am. Plenty of time.

Weird day at work, but got to enjoy a little golf at the goat track afterwards . Hope I got a few things straight in my swing today, as I'm really looking forward to playing my first PVGA event Saturday.
Sorry your not going to be there Doug. Have fun watching your daughter play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back