Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

Realized CA was left off.....but then again everyone forgets the guys in CA.

Next ranking!!!
As far as traveling goes we're as you put it "All hat no cattle." Hope that changes soon.

Change is right. The majority of those states shouldn't even be considered states, they're territories. Heck Canada wouldn't even think twice to call them Providences. Georgia...really. The home of Jimmy Carter and peanuts. Sorry, you're Florida's b#t&c$, everyone knows it. California is number one on the list period. No debating. Best weather and best courses.

Bless your heart.

Nate the Great's Top 10 Pre #RegionalRivalry Rankings as of 2/9/15

10. Tennessee - There are 8 THP'er in TN....right?

9. North Carolina - Tons of potential in making the top 5

8. Colorado - If they aren't high as a kite then they could make some hippie noise come game time.

7. Arizona - "Bueller......Bueller......Bueller....."

6. MN/OK/LA/KC/MI/SD - I formed one state from these so they should be able to field a team now.

5. Ohio - Because they can spell O.....H......I......O. Almost as hated as Texas.

4. Florida - They play golf year round I fully expect them to break the top 3 soon

3. Texas - Everything is bigger in Texas....even their chatter. Not a believer yet.

2. New York - Big salaries, big players, expect big things from them this year.

1. Georgia - They get the bye, they get the players and they have a lawyer to get them out of trouble if needed. Tough to beat.

Rankings are set in concrete QUOTE]

Big Time really knows what is happening, did a little FIFY.

#9? I thought we were friends.

Nate's real list

13. SE Texas (AKA LA - would be rated higher but they are probably hung over)
12. N Texas (AKA Oklahoma - they jump at least 4 spots if they get a 2nd member to join JMan)
11. NW Texas (AKA Arkansas)
10. West Texas
9. Austin (Hook'em Horns)
8. San Antonio (remember the Alamo)
7. College Station (don't have any members here but the SEC is that good).
6. Houston
5. West Fort Worth
4. East Forth Worth
3. West Dallas
2. East Dallas
1. JerryWorld (Who cares if Romo isn't an AC Member? He's a scratch player and his back is stronger than Tiger's)

Jimmy is on my team ! along with Christian, Amol, Ddec and mpeterson - we are stacked!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stacked, is that what we are calling this list of boys?
Just wanted to make sure I wasn't goofy....although that's close enough to Iowa!
You are goofy and he knew what I was implying
Illinois has hawk!!! They can't take him from us...
Good to see the ground hog saw his shadow so you'd show back up.

Not one post from Florida in 8 pages. Did they already find other things to do. It's not an invitational so we should be strong
We know it's a lock, the rest of these chumps know it's a lock.

Stacked, is that what we are calling this list of boys?

You are goofy and he knew what I was implying

Good to see the ground hog saw his shadow so you'd show back up.
Sorry Freddie I'll go back in my hole.

16 what? People that will travel possibly out of state to compete in #RegionalRivalry?
Hence the depending on where. 8 could happen. We don't mind traveling. There just aren't many places worth leaving Jersey for .

Hence the depending on where. 8 could happen. We don't mind traveling. Every single place is worth leaving Jersey for .

FTFY buddy

This thread cracks me up, I hope Nate's rankings are frequent because things change in a heartbeat in here.

All about Nc

Nate , Tennessee 10th..Really ? Top 6 easy !

Just gotta find 8.

Change is right. The majority of those states shouldn't even be considered states, they're territories. Heck Canada wouldn't even think twice to call them Providences. Georgia...really. The home of Jimmy Carter and peanuts. Sorry, you're Florida's b#t&c$, everyone knows it. California is number one on the list period. No debating. Best weather and best courses.

Man, it's no wonder people don't ever leave the State for THP events haha! CALIPERFECTION!

Also, peanuts are freaking delicious.

Man, it's no wonder people don't ever leave the State for THP events haha! CALIPERFECTION!

Also, peanuts are freaking delicious.
You're catching on.

Ok... I know this may hurt some feelings here but you all are bagging on the Cali guys and girls, but can I just remind you that there's already a team here that has taken out 2 THP teams already! They're called The Zoo Crew and if we're claiming people and naming names already guess what... They belong to us! #SorryNotSorry

Nate's real list

13. SE Texas (AKA LA - would be rated higher but they are probably hung over)
12. N Texas (AKA Oklahoma - they jump at least 4 spots if they get a 2nd member to join JMan)
11. NW Texas (AKA Arkansas)
10. West Texas
9. Austin (Hook'em Horns)
8. San Antonio (remember the Alamo)
7. College Station (don't have any members here but the SEC is that good).
6. Houston
5. West Fort Worth
4. East Forth Worth
3. West Dallas
2. East Dallas
1. JerryWorld (Who cares if Romo isn't an AC Member? He's a scratch player and his back is stronger than Tiger's)

Well Romo obviously isn't a good choice....can't win the big game. But then again....perhaps that's what ya'll like

Ok... I know this may hurt some feelings here but you all are bagging on the Cali guys and girls, but can I just remind you that there's already a team here that has taken out 2 THP teams already! They're called The Zoo Crew and if we're claiming people and naming names already guess what... They belong to us! #SorryNotSorry

Weak sauce! And I'm sure it will be remembered by the selection committee for the next Grandaddy....surely we wouldn't want a mole on the team :)

Wow there's some "unique" people in this thread.

Lay off the paint chips Billy Madison.

Back