Matt Every Wins 2015 Arnold Palmer Invitational - WITB

He owns that V-Series. Interesting choice, but he hit it well all week.

Great win for him and Callaway!

pretty cool to go back to back. hasn't happened much on tour the last couple years. wish i would have picked him this week like i wanted to.

Switched putters for the Sunday round? Wow! Worked out for him.

Interesting bag and very interesting switch on Sunday.

Crazy to think he switched putters mid tournament and won!

I am most interested in what Super Stroke model he was using on his putter. It looked like the new SSR2 squared grip that I'm using. In love with it right now

Wonder what made him switch putters on Sunday? Green Speed?

Good for Every and what a great defense of his title.

Love the bag as well. And another big win for Team Callaway

X Utility Prototype hybrid/2-iron....I dig that....I play the same thing.

Haven't seen much of the Nunchuck lately.

It's amazing the gaps the pros have on their wedges.

Sunday putter switch and wins. Wow.

Nice looking bag there. Like seeing the V Series driver. SO trippy he switched putters on Sunday. Surprised to see that. Nice win for him!

Remember when he won using the BlackHawk putter........It was bigger than the putter he used thursday, friday, saturday, and sunday put together this week.......

Great win and good to defend it from last year. Nice bag he has as well.

Very interesting to see a V-Series driver in the bag.

Even ent more interesting to see that he switched to an Odyssey works putter before the final round. Wow.

I am most interested in what Super Stroke model he was using on his putter. It looked like the new SSR2 squared grip that I'm using. In love with it right now

Probably was a Flatso 1.0

I think they only make the SSR2 in red...his was black..unless they have a tour version

I was a bit surprised to see the V Series at the top of the bag, and even more surprised to see the Works putter at the bottom. And he switched putters going into the final round? Really, really…brave…?

Wow switched putters and still climbed to the top.

Is this the first win for the new DG AMT shafts?

good win for him. How many wins is this for the V Series on tour? I can think of 2 off the top of my head. For something not thought of as a driver for the tour players, it seems to be be doing quite well.

good win for him. How many wins is this for the V Series on tour? I can think of 2 off the top of my head. For something not thought of as a driver for the tour players, it seems to be be doing quite well.

I think its either 2 or 3. Not too bad considering exactly what you said. The head is incredibly solid.

Great win by Every! He played well on Sunday and deserves it.

He's lights out right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice bag! BALLSY move to switch flatsticks on Sunday - but obviously it worked out for him.

Interesting that he uses a 73g shaft in the V Series. That one was marketed as a light driver to increase SS right?

Caveat: Obviously Matt Every is not really in the target market, so I'm not commenting on the strategy for the V Series or his choice to put in a heavier shaft. Just think the combination he found is an interesting one.

Back