Chicago area thread (Northern IL, Milwaukee, Northern Indiana too)

Sheboygan town & country ,Kettle hills and Camelot are now open..:golf:

Squints and i got 9 in this morning/afternoon. Everyone in the greater green bay area came out to one course and it showed. 3+ hours for 9 holes. And so it begins.... Up this way all the snow is now melted unless its sitting in a parking lot somewhere. I am suprised about the Bull, but you never know... some people like money.

Deerpath Golf Course in Lake Forest will be open starting Friday. Carts available and range is mats only. Limited food service.

Deerpath Golf Course in Lake Forest will be open starting Friday. Carts available and range is mats only. Limited food service.
Look at this guy giving Chicago course reports from Ohio.

Also, Fox Lake opens this Friday :D

He obviously still has the warm weather.... The cold will hit him in a day :p

Drove by Fox Lake last Sunday. Looked pretty clean of snow. Told dhartmann and MSH that I've never played there. Looks fun with the hilly terrain.

Drove by Fox Lake last Sunday. Looked pretty clean of snow. Told dhartmann and MSH that I've never played there. Looks fun with the hilly terrain.
It's decently fun. I hate the greens there though, they're like mini golf to me, especially 12. Stupid hole! I do have a gift card for a round there...

Danny loves the 5+ hour rounds.
It's decently fun. I hate the greens there though, they're like mini golf to me, especially 12. Stupid hole! I do have a gift card for a round there...

Bag is ready. Now I need to get limber after long winter.
2bd9eaa8a5bc358ff35d44693392d542.jpg

Bag is ready. Now I need to get limber after long winter.
2bd9eaa8a5bc358ff35d44693392d542.jpg

Nice looking bag! I may be replacing my driver/wood/hybrid this year and go the nearly full Callaway bag.

Hope to run into you and all the other locals on the course. I personally don't know nearly enough local golfers.

11073554_10204857322805695_6716341867985198013_n.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426961540.398961.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426961540.398961.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 0
Bag completely changed this year except wedges and putter. Figured start that way is better than in season changes. Hoping to play more this year. I am in a 9 hole league Friday morning at 630 am at Makray for $22. Starts in May ends mid September. Weekends play at Grand Geneva. Planning on trying different courses this year. But in the end just want to play more.

Anyone have any info on a course out in Marengo? Blackstone I believe? Any good? ...

I kid I kid :)
Love that golf course! I'm new to THP and thought I'd say "Hi"
I'm on the NW Side technically Chicago but a hop skip and a jump from Norridge-Harwood Heights.
Ridgemoor CC is right down the street from me. Never played it.
I'll play anywhere and everywhere. Love The Highlands in Elgin. Looking forward to a great season. Hope to meet up with some of you guys.

Anyone have any info on a course out in Marengo? Blackstone I believe? Any good? ...

I'm on the NW Side technically Chicago but a hop skip and a jump from Norridge-Harwood Heights.
I'll play anywhere and everywhere. Love The Highlands in Elgin. Looking forward to a great season. Hope to meet up with some of you guys.
Welcome sir!!

Welcome! I think you and I are going to get along just fine...

At least we have the same taste in golf courses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice bag. How's the v4 utility treating you so far??
Girardcorp

I hit the V4 21 degree at inside range dome when wilson was there demoing clubs. Never would have even looked at one until the employee said try this. I was amazed how good it felt. All hit with a soft draw and no pulls. So I figured it could replace the 4 hybrid. Looking forward to outdoors hitting to see the results. I do like the black kuro 90 shaft soft feel. I read the Brute is opening next weekend so maybe if lucky I can try our weather depending.

Bag completely changed this year except wedges and putter. Figured start that way is better than in season changes. Hoping to play more this year. I am in a 9 hole league Friday morning at 630 am at Makray for $22. Starts in May ends mid September. Weekends play at Grand Geneva. Planning on trying different courses this year. But in the end just want to play more.
Come and join me Derek and Jeremy we love to play different places

Damn you Chicago and your ridiculous weather

Damn you Chicago and your ridiculous weather

Dont tell me that. I will be there on Wednesday for a meeting with Wilson Staff about #PersonalDistance
Was really hoping for no cold.

Dont tell me that. I will be there on Wednesday for a meeting with Wilson Staff about #PersonalDistance

We got about 4" of snow on the ground at the moment. It all came down overnight and it's still going.

Need a chaperone for Wednesday? LOL

Wednesday will be the nicest day of the week. Snow will be gone. You're golden.

Anyone want to head towards Champaign looks like no weather that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back