2015 Love Is In The Air Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome aboard GregDan!

Who had to drop out?

The wait list comes through again. See you all in sunny Orlando in a few short months! Really excited for this one.

It's a beautiful thing isn't it. Welcome fellow wait lister

The wait list comes through again. See you all in sunny Orlando in a few short months! Really excited for this one.
Congrats, still holding out hope that it will come through for us too!

Congrats Dan. Sounds like it will be a fantastic event.

SaA

I had to drop out unfortunately. I'm severely disappointed, but you all are going to have a blast.
Sorry to hear that buddy. I'll make sure I drink one or 3 for ya though.

I had to drop out unfortunately. I'm severely disappointed, but you all are going to have a blast.

Dam, sorry to hear. You guys were looking fwd to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not Ohio but close enough. Welcome aboard!

Can someone clue me in on if our rooms are huge, oversized fluffy king rooms?

Can someone clue me in on if our rooms are huge, oversized fluffy king rooms?

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel-rooms/mcogp-gaylord-palms-resort-and-convention-center/

Unless there's a fun surprise in store for us, I would venture a guess that our rooms meet that first group criteria. 1 King or 2 Queens, 410sqft... And awesome.

That is correct. Since this is the couples event all the rooms should be kings.

That is correct. Since this is the couples event all the rooms should be kings.

The Mrs and I need a vacation in a bad way. We can't wait for this!

The Mrs and I need a vacation in a bad way. We can't wait for this!

Same here, due to work i've only gotten away once for 6 days in the past 2 years. That makes this the start of well deserved breaks.

Looks like upstate NY is finally getting closer to warming up so I can get some outdoor rounds in before this event, I was fearing I wouldn't until May. I want to be in prime shape so I can enjoy the golf as much as the people.

We are even more excited for this since we can now stay Sunday night and don't have to drive back 11 hours overnight

We are even more excited for this since we can now stay Sunday night and don't have to drive back 11 hours overnight
Glad it all got sorted out

Should have a little spoiler for the ladies coming soon. My wife needs a little pampering and this event can't come soon enough.

Should have a little spoiler for the ladies coming soon. My wife needs a little pampering and this event can't come soon enough.

Spoilers are always fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back