Chicago area thread (Northern IL, Milwaukee, Northern Indiana too)

If I had an ounce of milling skill, i'd be making custom putters, but I don't think that counts....

Good news is that we will be playing soon, in Minneapolis for live driver testing.

Good news is that we will be playing soon, in Minneapolis for live driver testing.

Would be the weekend before I have my annual golf trip with my friends.... Sad I'm going to miss you guys.

And this weather can kiss my hold butt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm praying for a solid couple of sunny days to melt this snow. Ruined my range trip today..lol

Bag completely changed this year except wedges and putter. Figured start that way is better than in season changes. Hoping to play more this year. I am in a 9 hole league Friday morning at 630 am at Makray for $22. Starts in May ends mid September. Weekends play at Grand Geneva. Planning on trying different courses this year. But in the end just want to play more.

Come and join me Derek and Jeremy we love to play different places

Absolutely come out and join us - you're already in the vicinity, anyway. Maybe we can talk drp-numbers into playing a round or two. Also, we have tossed-around the idea of trying to get several more Chicago-area (and Wisconsin) THPers together to play a 36-hole day at Shepherds Crook and Thunderhawk. Timing for this is looking no bueno for the next few months, because of folks already having other commitments, but this is going to happen, even if I'm playing 36 by myself. :rain:

Danny, you're making it to the driver testing in MN? You going by yourself or is the fam tripping north? I'm pondering trying to make it, though it would be a bit of a reach, right now.

I am open to playing. Thanks. Right now sick as dog with head cold. Can't wait for it to end. Looking forward to range time to start the season.

Dont tell me that. I will be there on Wednesday for a meeting with Wilson Staff about #PersonalDistance
Was really hoping for no cold.
Supposed to be 60 on Wednesday JB

Stonewall one day.... Stonewall the next.....

ojnh53.jpg

Danny, you're making it to the driver testing in MN? You going by yourself or is the fam tripping north? I'm pondering trying to make it, though it would be a bit of a reach, right now.
Yup it's in my plans to make it up there! All by my lonesome right now. Was gonna see if anyone wanted me to pick them up along the way as we got closer to the date. You should tag along!

man I'm so bummed I can't make this with you guys.... IOWA 2015!!

Yup it's in my plans to make it up there! All by my lonesome right now. Was gonna see if anyone wanted me to pick them up along the way as we got closer to the date. You should tag along!

Dang.... I thought you'd have like 10 in hand :p

I did see that, I don't buy anything with restrictions on the weekends anymore. I have to play early on the weekend or it rocks the boat at home. That is a heck of a good deal though....

I'm definitely in hard-ponder mode on this. Mark is as well.
man I'm so bummed I can't make this with you guys.... IOWA 2015!!

We'll be thinking about you, while we're enjoying a great round of golf (potentially).

Says the guy that's never made a THP event :stickbeat:

I do have to agree that spending 8 hours of my Saturday in class is certainly slacking........ oh wait...no I do not :nono:

And GET TO IOWA DRP! MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Says the guy that's never made a THP event :stickbeat:

I do have to agree that spending 8 hours of my Saturday in class is certainly slacking........ oh wait...no I do not :nono:

And GET TO IOWA DRP! MAKE IT HAPPEN!
Oh man I can't wait till August 21st :D

Back