Jordan Spieth
Rickie Fowler

Not a chance.

Spieth Rose DJ and Kuchar for me

Had DJ, Rose, Rory and Kuch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had Spieth, McIlroy, Kuch and Day

I had Spieth, Kuch, Fowler and Mcilroy

I wanted to see Tom Watson or Fred couples do the impossible this week . Didn't happen

I was hoping that Freddie would make a run at it again this year but he fell short.

Mark O'Meara shooting a 68 in round 4 and finishing at -2 was pretty darn good.

Spieth Rose DJ and Kuchar for me

You were not alone with this one I dont believe, and a heck of a team. A few had this same team subbing Rose for Phil as well. Its going to be close. That Rose 18th hole kind of mattered. :D

You were not alone with this one I dont believe, and a heck of a team. A few had this same team subbing Rose for Phil as well. Its going to be close. That Rose 18th hole kind of mattered. :D
Yeah I knew that was going to matter.... Oh well

7d6b693f2b8ac6a44f83e8bf10b301d3.jpg

I'm a bit surprised by this, but kudos to Spieth for honoring his commitment, even though he'll probably be running on fumes in a few days:

I'm a bit surprised by this, but kudos to Spieth for honoring his commitment, even though he'll probably be running on fumes in a few days:

There was a commercial in the middle of 60 Minutes telling viewers to watch Spieth at Hilton Head. So yeah, good that he kept that commitment.

I had... Potential lol. Jimmy Walker didn't pull through for me though.

Spieth Rory Snedeker and Fredward Couples

NOPE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spieth, Rory, DJ and Kuch for me....-37, DJ hosed me with the double on 16

My team was terrible so no luck for me.

Just in case you were wondering the Masters isn't nearly as exciting on radio as it is on TV.

Back