2015 THP Invitational at The Club at Savannah Harbor

Damn. I wish I could make this happen, but my budget won't allow it this year. Have fun guys! Enjoy the grits bar!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just booked Fri and Sat night at the Westin, I'm really looking forward to my first THP event and meeting everyone.

1st post updated with 2 more names added to the list. Welcome to the event fellas.

Welcome TB and ROliver!

Paid in full, flight booked, LETS DO THIS.

To those in bold below, I look forward to meeting you. To those not in bold...can't wait to see you knuckleheads again!

Participants:
twentytwomonk
Jim54
wluker17
G$$$
Spivey
T0AD
Miller Time
Deuce
^dub^
Gr8dryv
Mpeterson
The Dave
cpljohnst
Sox Fan
gcruz86
milehighgolfer
v.man
Parshooter36
ATLGolfer
tadashi70
sudseh
knightlightpro
Blazer
O'Carroll
Pudge
Mizunofan99
adwillingham
Fupresti
ir13
Clutch42
Tbaker34

Phenom4hire
Trout Bum
ROliver

Right back at you. There are a lot of names on that list that I'm really looking forward to putting faces with!

Indeed! This is turning out to be an excellent event.

I was able to get in for this epic battle of the south, I'm lookin to meet some THP'rs and have a blast!!

I was able to get in for this epic battle of the south, I'm lookin to meet some THP'rs and have a blast!!

Dont forget the grit bar.

I'm probably the only guy in the south that thinks grits are nasty lol, but I will eat some biscuits and gravy..

#carolinas representing quite well in this event. Here's to a great #regionalrivalry showing.

Thrilled that you are going to be able to join us Marc.

Thrilled that you are going to be able to join us Marc.

I've been wanting to stay and play there for a while and a THP event is the perfect environment to do it. This is going to be a blast!

Man did I so want to be in this one, happy for everyone who has signed up so far, I know you will have a great time. Was looking forward to rooming with v.man again and catching up on his move to FL. I see so many names of good friends on that sign up list, it would be great to see all of you and meet some more THPers that I don't know yet. I will be following this Invitational very closely.

I'm really excited also for this event! It will be nice to meet everyone and put a face with the names. Really have been working on my game so I can hopefully help out my partner.
I think my wife is interested in seeing what this is all about, I think when we meet everyone it should help her understand why I enjoy this site and why I want to start getting involved in more events in the future.

I was hoping you would make your way into this one!

Looking forward to seeing you again, Marc!

Looking forward to this one. Crazy to think this is my first year as an albatross member and this will be my third event this year. Wish I could get into more but I guess three will have to do this year

Marc! So glad you've made it into this one! You'll love the course.

I'm really excited also for this event! It will be nice to meet everyone and put a face with the names. Really have been working on my game so I can hopefully help out my partner.
I think my wife is interested in seeing what this is all about, I think when we meet everyone it should help her understand why I enjoy this site and why I want to start getting involved in more events in the future.

It will be fun and your wife will enjoy herself as well, I'm not sure how many are bringing wives but mine will be there as well, we love Savannah.

Marc! So glad you've made it into this one! You'll love the course.

I'm looking forward to it buddy, it will be good to see all the familiar faces and meet the new generation of THP'rs, I can't wait. Gonna be warm though lol.

I'm looking forward to it buddy, it will be good to see all the familiar faces and meet the new generation of THP'rs, I can't wait. Gonna be warm though lol.

This just made my day. Ecstatic to see my boy Trout Bum going to Savannah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back