The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

Not sure my game is up for redemption..but I love how Callaway has made unique, meaningful efforts to engage their customers in the past few years.

I had left golf in the early aughts, and for some reason had a bad taste in my mouth for Callaway at the time, which carried over on my return 2ish years ago. Now I have a 3deep on the way, a Xhot hybrid will be in the bag soon, the Supersoft is my go to ball, and I NEED a PM grind lob wedge when they show up. Hats off to the Zoocrew.

Got to love Harry. Team Remedial is headed to Palm Springs to win the 2015 #GrandDaddy hahaha

Anyone else get chills while watching that recap video?

#TeamRedemption will come through this year. There's no doubt in my mind.

And if you haven't started working on your game, there's no better time than right now.... because there's a belt waiting for Captain Jman and the rest of THP in California. Let's get ready to go get it.

#ForwardMarch -------->

I would love to be there for this.....Redemption for THP and for TBT!

Im ready

Anyone else get chills while watching that recap video?

I did. And I have been to every THP Event that has ever been hosted. #ItsThatGood

I did. And I have been to every THP Event that has ever been hosted. #ItsThatGood
I absolutely love it. Can't wait for #TeamRedemption's victory recap. It'll be even better with the belt!

I went through the live thread from 2014 just to relive it as it happened. I still can't get over how awesome of an experience it was for those guys. If the ZooCrew thinks they can make it even better, HOW? It was pretty damn spectacular from what I saw, and I saw a heck of a lot.

Personal wedgeducation from Roger F'ing Cleveland, beautiful course, great company, how do you top that??? The answer is always wait and see with THP and Callaway at The Grandaddy of em All!!!

#ItsOn

Great videos and should be another great event! Good luck to all that enter the contests

That video looks like it was an EPIC time. Such a cool venue.

I loved following along with this last year, such an awesome thread with updates, the matches, pics, etc. Can't wait for this year.

If you love golf, love golf equipment and love the chance to play world class golf courses this is the event.

I've been waiting for this to heat up. Love golf, love equipment, and would possibly kill to play that course!

Excited yes, but I'm going to stay on an even a keel as possible. Got way to excited last year. I'm reading and waiting for the contests to begin. I would love the chance to help Jman and #TeamRedemption Take the title away from Harry and the Zoo Crew.

??????

I definitely hope to be a part of this!

Im ready coach, put me in!

And so it starts, everyone should be anxiously awaiting the first contest I know I am.

I have now watched that video at least 5 times....I SO want to be a part of this

Ive been waiting for this to start. Ill be trying for them all hopefully and by some stroke of luck ill be able to help Jman bring the belt back to THP.

Following along and reading the recaps have been amazing and I want to experience that as well. Callaway and THP have made this event the pinnacle and it shows with how it brings everyone together.

I don't usually remember dreams, but I woke up this morning with some memory of dreaming about playing a beautiful course in the foothills. Hrmmmmm.

Just watching that video again gives me goosebumps. Such great people and such a great time.

No, I don't want to be included.......Are you kidding?????? seriously, can't wait for the opportunity to participate in such an event!!

So excited that #TheGrandaddy talk has started. Its truly special.

Back