What cigar did you smoke today?

On a side note, I really need to get a better cutter. Xikar?

On a side note, I really need to get a better cutter. Xikar?
Xikar is awesome and customer service is great. I have probably 6 different Xikars including the Mammoth one.

Palio makes a great cutter too.

Xikar is awesome and customer service is great. I have probably 6 different Xikars including the Mammoth one.

Life time warranty! Been using xikar cutter and lighter for over 6 years.

Sitting outside this morning, catching up on some reports, enjoying a Perdomo. Pretty mild. Listening to the rain wishing I was golfing.
0e7883713a86727cf007b2dc4891c1b7.jpg

I had a Padron thousand series Maduro last night. They are pretty much my staple cigars.

Too quiet in here, boys! Enjoying an Oliva Series V while catching up on some reading this evening.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Installing some Recoil shafts into my X Hot 2 hybrids.
c886542ed89055235a196913e9709e3e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing special just a solid smoke from C.I. for about #2.50 a stick. uploadfromtaptalk1429747477749.jpg

A long leaf Nicaraguan torp and figurado from Larry Lynn's in Chicago. Great golf cigar, good taste, good smoke volume and durable. A little over $1 per stick. Have to order a couple more bundles before I forget.

Sounds like me (except the mammoth, that is awesome!)

I am very fond of my Xikar cutters, and my buddy has me just about talked into adding a Palio to the mix

I enjoyed a Illusione HL and a Rocky Patel Edge Sumatra over the weekend while at the ranch. I have plans to play golf this Friday, have not yet decided what I want to take with me to enjoy on the course.

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately - Thoreau

Slightly off topic, but in another forum I visit (a cigar forum), one of the members was looking for a driver and would trade cigars for one. I had a TM Burner I wasn't using so we made a deal. He should get the driver today, and I should be receiving a package of cigars shortly. I'm looking forward to the variety and different size smokes he will be sending (and they should all have bands, vs. the bundled, un-banded cigars I normally smoke) LOL.

I received a box of smokes in a trade I did for a used driver of mine. There were 34 "name" cigars in the box. Today I enjoyed an LGC, an Ave Maria and a San Lotano (A.J. Fernandez blend). I got a little carried away smoking three cigars, but they were great.

Had one Sunday called the king is dead was a good smoke,.

also ordered a humidor and a couple samplers that should arrive Thursday which should set me up for awhile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When in Florida...Kuba Maduro. Acid greatness.

e48ec4c9c19c43bb8ed0f54ad492b919.jpg

I had a couple on the course today. Had a Key West cigar co cigar and a Bad to The Bone by Pepin Garcia. Both were good and just what the Dr ordered.

Oh why not. It's vacation. Garcia & Garcia - my father

32821e075875dc3652e66de196764c3c.jpg

One of my favorites!

It's a first time one for me and I'm certainly enjoying it. Have a Jaime Garcia reserve especial I picked up too

1992 Rocky Patel with my pops this past holiday weekend.

Fuente Opus X Angel Share...

ISOM Cohiba Maduro Genios (52 x 5.5) circa 2009 I believe from a misc pack I traded for.......one of the few ISOM Maduros made. It took a good two hours to get through but was enjoyable down to the nub.

http://www.cigars-review.org/Cohiba-Genios.htm

O9nHR4v.jpg

f3345ff15abc033bbab72e487ad8143f.jpg

Back