Contest - Custom THP Laptop Bag From Cleveland/Srixon Golf

I want to win this bag because it's badass looking. And I'd gladly rock it on trips to the Gauntlet, #personaldistance, whatever Cleveland/Srixon event is coming, and the Grandaddy.

(I'm not in any of those…yet).

I want this bag because I like swag and even more so when I has THP on it. I would use this as to carry my laptop to Personal Disatance.

This bag would be the perfect accessory to improve one's image when arriving at the Cleveland short game event! The instructions will then improve my game and help bring the belt to THP at the Grandaddy!

I think this would be an awesome laptop bag to take along on #persoanaldistance trip.

SaA

I would love to take this to the Bridgestone Championship. My current laptop bag lacks class and this thing would definitely bring some

I would love this bag. Hopefully I get a chance to take it with to #TheGrandaddy

I'd be super excited to take this bag with me to San Diego for #TheHandCraftedExperience! And who know, maybe even the Grandaddy of em all :D

This bag and me equal the winning combination at The Grandaddy

I would love to own this bag. I help run a lot of tournaments with our local club. This would be perfect to carry my computer and protect it from dust or other elements. And best of all, it has the THP logo.

I want this bag, it will be perfect for my trip to Disney World and the Bridgestone CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

The laptop bag is absolutely sick. I would love to rock it in style at The Granddaddy.

I really want this bag. I need a solid laptop bag as it is, and this would just be so awesome to rock everywhere I go.

Day 5 entry:

I would love to score this bag as I would be arriving in Savannah for the invitational in serious style.

I would love to win this laptop bag and carry it to the Bridgestone Invitational in Savannah, Georgia.

I would love this first because it looks awesome, Also it would awesome carrying this bag in when I go to Kansas City. Be even better to have it for the Gauntlet.

Hey laptop case, whaddya say you and I hightail it to Savannah for the Invitational in August? Yeah? Awesome.

I would love to take this bag to #RegionalRivalry or if that doesn't happen possibly The Guantlet.

SaA

I want this bag for my travels to the Grandaddy because it looks great and so do i.

I'd love to win this bag from THP & Cleveland/Srixon. It'd get a ton of use and visibility

I want this bag to accompany me to #TheGauntlet!! There isn't a better looking laptop bag out there!

Rock this laptop to the Gauntlet? Punch your ticket to the Grandaddy? Haul your gear to #PersonalDistance? This bag would look stylish wherever you go....work, home, or any epic THP outing or event!

Just joined THP and can't believe all the events, contests and the other great info. I want this bag as I could use it to travel to The Gauntlet Sponsored By Callaway Golf at Cog Hill. Love that THP is bringing it to the Mid-West.

I want this beauteous bag to be with me when I travel to Chicago and #TheGauntlet.

I want this bag to accompany me to the Bridgestone CHAMPIONSHIP at Disney!!!

Back