2017 Nor Cal v So Cal battle of the drought

mancest

Went to the Grandaddy
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
What: a bunch of California golfers getting together to have fun and play semi competitive golf for a kick butt trophy
Where: Pismo Beash/SLO area
When: Tentatively early May
Who: all California THPers are welcome, or if you want to join us and pick a side, come on over to our soon to be barren wasteland.

Who's in so far:

NorCal: time4tim, mancest, plinyyounger, itsopeningday, ASN21, duffertoo, Mark_UK, TheHeez, J-Pin, teeitupnorcal, RadRob
Socal: Awkward Silence, Ken_h, sourmash, kevin81002, mike27t, ThePapa, theBrother, Carlos Caliente, fiveGs, Wonton, Sandiegonative, schanker, Ashman, hwangoon

TBA team: Philo1

Let's get this started!

Last edited:
I'm in

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Count me in this year.

When this outing is over so will the drought. All the tears from the SoCal guys will be enough to fill all of our reservoirs.

I'm in

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I will add, please put in this thread that you are in, and I will add you to the first post. then we can get a poll for where and which weekend to start finalizing things.

And I am definitely in!

I am getting jazzed already!

I will add, please put in this thread that you are in, and I will add you to the first post. then we can get a poll for where and which weekend to start finalizing things.

And I am definitely in!

I am getting jazzed already!
I'm in, as long as it's not the 6th.

I'm in, as long as it's not the 6th.

so sounds like we have one vote for the 13th whenever we get a poll up! Glad you will be back my friend!

I'm in, for whenever.

Paging SanDiegoNative, please answer the white phone..:comp:

I'm in, for whenever.
We didn't even have to ask you as we already knew what the answer was going to be.

In for the North

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

So the thread has been open for 22 minutes and we already have 3 per side. Last year was no fluke folks!

people now know how we do the it in Cali, great group here, love the camaraderie. We will have to expand our reach to other states once a year too!

We didn't even have to ask you as we already knew what the answer was going to be.

Team player baby!

Hey guys, reach out to your peeps and get them involved in the thread! The more the merrier! Some players may be on hiatus and would require a PM or email. Looking forward to the fun!

I'm up for a bit more knobbling. I'm in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure you'll figure out a way to delay your PCS for a month...

May?? Hmm, that's just over 6 months out. It will be close but I think I can decide on a putter by then.... What the heck, I'm in!

Paging SanDiegoNative, please answer the white phone..:comp:

For real, SDN NEEDS to be in on this! He talks more trash than a little bit, hahaha!

I'm in.

For real, SDN NEEDS to be in on this! He talks more trash than a little bit, hahaha!

He's too busy being his wife's good luck charm in Vegas right now.... Maybe if he stands there and looks pretty enough he'll be able to make the trip.

So who wants me more, NorCal or SoCal?

Back