Ace of Clubs Golf Co. Belts - THP Review

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Made to look exotic, yet neither exotic in cost or material, Ace of Clubs Golf Co has taken an interesting fashion concept and applied it to belts, grips, club covers, and yardage books. They have an impressive variety of pre-made alligator, ostrich, crocodile, lizard, python, and standard leather items available for sale, but also allow for an impressive range of personal customization if you want something more unique (see: http://www.aceofclubsgolfco.com/collections/customdepartment). For the purpose of this review, the Augusta Green Alligator, and the Brown Alligator belt straps were provided, along with two belt buckles.

From Ace of Clubs Golf Co.

Ace-Of-Clubs-Golf-Company-Genuine-Leather-Seattle_medium.png

The Ace of Clubs Golf Company was established in 2012 when a PGA Golf Professional had the idea to design a putter grip by combining the luxurious look of exotic animal leather with the quality and durability of genuine cowhide leather. Creating the exotic look, without the exotic price.

Today our company creates and designs unique genuine leather golf club headcovers, putter grips, yardage books, belts and custom accessories.

We are an independent golf company based in Seattle, WA.

In Hand Photos

20150304_145151-L.jpg

20150304_145253-L.jpg

20150304_145423-L.jpg

20150304_145356-L.jpg

20150304_145630-L.jpg

20150304_145614-L.jpg

20150304_145657-L.jpg

20150304_145437-L.jpg

20150304_145516-L.jpg

20150304_145550-L.jpg

20150304_145535-L.jpg

20150304_145501-L.jpg

Additionally, Ace of Clubs Golf Co wanted to extend free shipping to THPers through the month of March with the coupon code "hackersparadise" -- This will work for any order within the continental USA.

I'm eyeing those yardage books BIG time.

I really like the brown belt not so high on the green. I'm interested to see how they hold up.

I really like their prices! The belts are a little more than I like to spend, but if they hold up well, I think they'd be a good purchase. Prices on yardage books look pretty good!

Like those belts a lot. Might have to peek around that site now

Before anyone asks, and I assume you will, these are easily interchangeable for your favourite belt buckle. I used a couple I had available which are slightly different, but it looks like both will work very well with these straps.

20150304_150009-L.jpg

20150304_145902-L.jpg

I really like their prices! The belts are a little more than I like to spend, but if they hold up well, I think they'd be a good purchase. Prices on yardage books look pretty good!

Same here, hate spending a lot on belts but if they hold up then the price point isn't that bad.

Dan is there a reason they only go to size 38? I feel like that I could still wear the belt according to their website, but I would think it could limit their market.

Dan is there a reason they only go to size 38? I feel like that I could still wear the belt according to their website, but I would think it could limit their market.

It might just be what's available in their current stock. I'm going to reach out regarding a unique yardage book, and I'll ask about strap sizes while I'm at it, and whether ordering through their custom department is at an additional cost.

hmmm belts are one of those after thought things for me. Well till Im getting dressed and the options are slim. I like these cause they span from golf to everyday living.

The belts and yardage book looks really nice. The like there prices as well. Pondering mode has been activated

Dan, look forward to your thoughts on these as I see them on the twitter a lot. Wondered about their quality as I have a high number belts, but nothing in the exotic materials or exotic looking material realm.

Dan, look forward to your thoughts on these as I see them on the twitter a lot. Wondered about their quality as I have a high number belts, but nothing in the exotic materials or exotic looking material realm.

I thought about you when these arrived. They have some styles that are right up your alley in terms of bold looks!

Nothing like a little pink ostrich to get the swing right!!

I'm always curious when it comes to the durability on these things, look forward to the full review.

I thought about you when these arrived. They have some styles that are right up your alley in terms of bold looks!

Nothing like a little pink ostrich to get the swing right!!

Pink ostrich?! That sounds like a perfect yardage book cover right there!

I like their belts & I've been eyeing a scorecard holder for a while. Might be time to pull the trigger.

Stunning, visually.

Love the looks.

I like that Dan. Thats sharp. I looked at score card holder from a different leather company last summer that was a very similar color of blue with lime green stitching in a gator pattern, but I like that lizard pattern.

Are these things full-width belts? By that I mean, will it fill the entire belt loops on my pants? I have never liked belts that don't fill the entire belt loop.

~Rock

Are these things full-width belts? By that I mean, will it fill the entire belt loops on my pants? I have never liked belts that don't fill the entire belt loop.

~Rock

I suppose it depends on the loop size. According to the site, these are 1.38" width.

They make different belt loop sizes? Anyways, that works. That's full size in my book (based upon me measuring the belt I am wearing at this moment).

~Rock

Looks good, pricepoints are bad. The belts are a little expensive, but if the quality is there, why not. Definitely interested in a scorecard holder as well.

Oh man, these look really good!

I do need a pink belt.

Back