March Madness - You Could Be a GIANT by April 6th

oh I am in both now Rob. I just know with your college expertise I will get my butt kicked.

College expertise is not necessarily a good thing in the brackets.

That is true I guess, if the president has time to be on tv and make a bracket I guess I do to.

March Madness - You Could Be a GIANT by April 6th

oh I am in both now Rob. I just know with your college expertise I will get my butt kicked.

So much this. Knowledge, as limited as mine might be, can be a dangerous thing.

I expect my usual plethora of "oh man, I had XYZ winning that game, why did I change it" grumblings on Thursday and Friday

In it to win it. In a GIANT way!

I'm in!

bracket is good to go.

Bumping for those who have missed this one so far.

Except I am the one who is getting that putter!

Bumping for those who have missed this one so far.

Except I am the one who is getting that putter!

they might as well not even bother sending you a headcover then.

they might as well not even bother sending you a headcover then.

You haven't seen my putter recently ddec! It's beautiful and is headcovered all the time!

(It is painted a Ford Black, can't remember which color code!)

And don't forget to enter the THP group, Dean!

Sweet! I'm in!

March Madness!! - Do you think you have what it takes to be the GIANT this year on April 6th? If so, you can win yourself a GIANT FGP!! Click link below and complete your Tournament Challenge bracket for your chance to win. Participants must be a part of Edufii's - SeeMore Insider page.

March_Madness.jpg

We would like to thank everyone who join the tournament challenge! Hope you do well with your picks! Lastly we appreciate your support! Have a great Friday! #tbiig

I love SeeMore putters, but had to unsubscribe from this Edufii thing. WAY too many emails.

I really need the Badgers to pull it out tomorrow!

If the Duke wins I wiill take second place in this contest for the free Potter and win the unofficial THP contest that gives me bragging rights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
If the Duke wins I wiill take second place in this contest for the free Potter and when the unofficial TAH P contest that gives me bragging rights.

Yeah, if Duke wins I can move up a good bit as well. Only
If the Duke wins I wiill take second place in this contest for the free Potter and when the unofficial TAH P contest that gives me bragging rights.

Yeah, if Duke wins it looks like I will grab 3rd place. But Miller Time takes the win if Wisconsin pulls it out.

#Team441 for the win in Legacy. #IAmWithHarry

Hey, I'm Number 2! Congrats to vthokies on the win! Enjoy that flat stick.

Group Results
RANK BRACKET, OWNER R64 R32 S16 E8 F4 NCG CHAMPION PPR TOTAL PCT
vthokies20jake20vt
200 200 280 240 320 320 Duke 0 1560 99.8
Tequila4KappInTedfordWeTrust
220 200 280 160 160 320 Duke 0 1340 97.1
Just_HackingNolesfan02
260 200 200 160 160 320 Duke 0 1300 95.9

Congrats

Nice job Jake!

4th in the THP pool, and 5th in the SeeMore for me.

Pretty happy with finishing 3rd in this pool. Especially considering I had watched about 5 minutes of college basketball before the tournament began. Two bad there wasn't a prize for the top 3 finishers. Congrats to Jake on winning a great putter!!

#Team441 for the win in Legacy. #IAmWithHarry

Thanks, guys! After an abysmal first two rounds, my bracket finally decided to get a few right!

Thanks, guys! After an abysmal first two rounds, my bracket finally decided to get a few right!

Congrats! Thought Wisconsin was gonna pull through for me! Enjoy the Giant!

Congrats!

Congrats!

Back