THP Fantasy Football Week 7

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Nearing the halfway point of the season as teams try to make their run to the playoffs.

Finally picked up a win (sorry 441) and now it's time to play spoiler!!

lol still 0fer

One division of league 5 has teams at 6-0 and 5-1 battling for first while the other division has 3 teams tied for first at 4-3 with two more at 3-3. That race could get exciting.

• Admin
One division of league 5 has teams at 6-0 and 5-1 battling for first while the other division has 3 teams tied for first at 4-3 with two more at 3-3. That race could get exciting.

League 1 still has everybody still in it too.
I think the west division has 6 teams with in a game of each other and the lead and all 8 with in 2 games.
The east division is a little more spread out with GG at 5-1 and 2 other teams at 4-2 and 2 more at 3-3.

But its very early and anybody could make a run.

Big matchup vs Mike Hunt this week. Hoping my team still has some cooter magic left.

Started off strong, but limped the last few weeks and now I'm 3-3. Still within shot of the leaders, but A W is a must this week. I need one of my RB's on my bench to step up and start.

After a week 6 victory I moved to 4-2. Have a tough matchup this week so hopefully my team shows up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks to DJ having a big night I am 6-0. If I can string together two more wins, I will be very happy heading into my bye weeks (9 - 11). My bench is full of handcuffs and I really want to avoid dropping anyone.

Call me crazy, but I am going to make a move on the Vikings D too.

My team stinks again! Yay! Back to 3-3…I am the Jeff Fisher of fantasy football coaches.

3-3 and hoping to get a winning record for the first time this year

Really feel like I've been getting lucky in League 6. My trade for Rodgers looks pretty stupid right now, but one would hope he could turn it on eventually...

After a week 6 victory I moved to 4-2. Have a tough matchup this week so hopefully my team shows up
This is me

Wow, 0-6, I have never had less confidence in my FF lineup.

Alright L3, who wants to make a deal this week???

Sitting 4-2 right now which is good for T2 in the division, but the low scores the last couple weeks have been brutal. Now that Palmer is dinged again, things just don't ever seem to want to settle in.

Picked a bad time to lose Big Ben so hopefully Kessler balls out

My team stinks again! Yay! Back to 3-3…I am the Jeff Fisher of fantasy football coaches.

Then that makes me your D cord Greg Williams!

Get the win. Up to 2-4. Need to keep this going.

Lost by less than 3 points last night. Thought a 40 point lead going into the game would hold up. Damn you Jets!!! What a sorry bunch...

0-3 at home. WTF. On a 2 game losing streak so I'm hoping to turn things around this week.

Started off strong, but limped the last few weeks and now I'm 3-3. Still within shot of the leaders, but A W is a must this week. I need one of my RB's on my bench to step up and start.

It hurt you with bye weeks this week.

Wow, 0-6, I have never had less confidence in my FF lineup.

Alright L3, who wants to make a deal this week???

Haha you know I'm always game to take a stab at it.

Bradmann - PM incoming with trade talk.

It hurt you with bye weeks this week.

Bradmann - PM incoming with trade talk.

the past two weeks were brutal with byes, but luckily those are done and I have my core team ready to go the rest of the way.

Back