Project X HandCrafted Shaft - This Will Be Epic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man this sounds freaking awesome. Hope the dates work!

Dates have already been announced.
See the 2015 THP Events Calendar.

i dont want to get to far off topic, but ive searched and havent found anything, and i didnt think this warrented its own thread, but whats the difference in the project X LZ and the project X lz handcrafted? different graphics obviously, maybe more precise tolerances?

Not a lot. Some will say it plays slightly softer to flex in the LZ. The main difference is one is Hand Rolled in San Diego and the LZ is not. This is because it would be impossible to hand roll that many shafts for a large project like Callaway XR.

i actually asked that in the Q&A with Harry the other day and he basically said no difference.

Going to be putting out some tidbits to this one very soon.
Like perhaps even tomorrow soon. It is a mind blowing event that might never be duplicated. Its that good.

Like perhaps even tomorrow soon. It is a mind blowing event that might never be duplicated. Its that good.
JB,

Extremely impressed with your ability NOT to spill the beans. Something this cool would cause me to tell everyone I knew.

You sir are Kingsman material (hopefully you saw the movie to understand my compliment).

JB,

Extremely impressed with your ability NOT to spill the beans. Something this cool would cause me to tell everyone I knew.

You sir are Kingsman material (hopefully you saw the movie to understand my compliment).

Thank you kindly, but I dont have all the beans to spill yet.
The good news is that I have the nuts and bolts of this one and its so epicly epic (is that a real phrase) that it will just make people smile at the thought of it.

Thank you kindly, but I dont have all the beans to spill yet.
The good news is that I have the nuts and bolts of this one and its so epicly epic (is that a real phrase) that it will just make people smile at the thought of it.

I smile reading epicly epic...let alone actual details.

You told us last year that the gauntlet would be epic and your event of choice in September. You fully delivered.

Now you say you'll be partaking in this event personally and it's epicly epic.

Yep, I still smile thinking about it

My blood pressure is so high right now, this is SOOO SICK!! I'm getting insanely stoked.

It is tomorrow yet!!! Can't wait to hear any information.

I've heard nothing but good things about Don from TT from a buddy that has spent some time with him so I am definitely looking forward to this event and the possibility of getting a chance to attend this. Between JB's epicly epic and hearing about Don's knowledge, this is definitely going to be an event to be part of.

I'm looking forward to hearing the additional details tomorrow. Though, the hints already make it a "must attend" event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back