SeeMore Putters Thread

That is fantastic! I have a soft spot for the SB-1! Best mallet ever IMHO (but the SB2 is nice too!)

The funny thing is I have over 20 putters and have never owned a center shafted mallet before. So far I'm putting the best with a center shafted mallet which makes me feel foolish that it took me 36 years to figure this out!! I will definitely be prowling eBay for another Seemore or two this year.

Seemore have optional graphite shafts?

Nope.

I know Icey sent them his matrix putter shaft and they installed it though.

Never have inquired about it but have not seen or heard of them offering graphite shafts. You can always ask them and if at all possible, I'm sure they would accommodate your request.

That copper shaft still looks amazing!!!
medium_img.jpg

I like that! Haven't seen that one yet.

Soooooo excited for my giant to get here

Soooooo excited for my giant to get here

Im excited that youre excited. I want one. Cant wait to hear how it treats you on course.

I do love me some big putters. It's true.

Whistle shafts are fun.
Yes they are. Especially for those of us with an addiction to flow necks.

So what's the ETA for your Giant?

Im excited that youre excited. I want one. Cant wait to hear how it treats you on course.

I do love me some big putters. It's true.
You're going to need one.
Yes they are. Especially for those of us with an addiction to flow necks.

So what's the ETA for your Giant?
By Friday I believe...and hope! Alex thought he could have it to me by this weekend for Cowboys.
platinum or gunmetal that is the question???
Always gunmetal

You're going to need one.

By Friday I believe...and hope! Alex thought he could have it to me by this weekend for Cowboys.

Always gunmetal

of course I am going to need one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Always gunmetal

well that would give me one platinum, one copper and one gunmetal covering all of their finishes, so I like where your heads at.

Also are the doing colored shafts yet?

well that would give me one platinum, one copper and one gunmetal covering all of their finishes, so I like where your heads at.

Also are the doing colored shafts yet?
Yes they are!

I need to order more putters. They're not on the website, so it's harder than it needs to be.

Yes they are!

I know they discussed it and I saw the tests shafts when I was there last summer but I didn't see an option on their website. Guess I need to just emil the great staff down there to see what can be done.

I know they discussed it and I saw the tests shafts when I was there last summer but I didn't see an option on their website. Guess I need to just emil the great staff down there to see what can be done.
With the new lines and custom options, seemore is planning to overhaul their site. Should roll out in a week or two.

With the new lines and custom options, seemore is planning to overhaul their site. Should roll out in a week or two.
I can't wait to see the new look.

Is the platinum SB1 Heel new?

Anyone ever sent a putter into SeeMore to have a whistle shaft put on? What's it cost?

I sure feel foolish for not getting on the Seemore bandwagon sooner. I just started using one a few weeks ago but my Platinum SB1 is rolling in more putts of all lengths the last 5 rounds than I can remember making in over 20 years. I hope it's not a honeymoon period but I'm pretty confident that I'm just seeing the line better over the ball because I had to completely change my set up to hide the red dot. All these decades of putting with my head and eyes in the wrong position - better late than never. I should know a lot more about how solid my putting is by the end of the week as an old college buddy is coming out tonight to escape the Minnesota winter. We are playing 36 holes Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and 18-27 holes on Saturday. Weather looks perfect so it's going to be an epic golf week.

My next Seemore will be the SB1 in the back finish as well but I'm waiting to see them roll out their new custom options. I'd think it would be really sharp looking to have one in a blued finish like the new Wilson wedges.

Anyone ever sent a putter into SeeMore to have a whistle shaft put on? What's it cost?
$50. They will regrip, reshaft, and double check the loft and lie angles.

Thanks!

I sure feel foolish for not getting on the Seemore bandwagon sooner. I just started using one a few weeks ago but my Platinum SB1 is rolling in more putts of all lengths the last 5 rounds than I can remember making in over 20 years. I hope it's not a honeymoon period but I'm pretty confident that I'm just seeing the line better over the ball because I had to completely change my set up to hide the red dot. All these decades of putting with my head and eyes in the wrong position - better late than never. I should know a lot more about how solid my putting is by the end of the week as an old college buddy is coming out tonight to escape the Minnesota winter. We are playing 36 holes Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and 18-27 holes on Saturday. Weather looks perfect so it's going to be an epic golf week.

My next Seemore will be the SB1 in the back finish as well but I'm waiting to see them roll out their new custom options. I'd think it would be really sharp looking to have one in a blued finish like the new Wilson wedges.

Tahoebum - welcome - contact us anytime for any help. 24/7 "allstate"

Back