Live Update Thread - 2015 Love Is In The Air w/ Cobra Golf

What do you guys think? Should we do it again next year?

Should????? Dude shouldn't it be where would you like to do this event? Hahaha

Me thinks YES!

Seems like a good idea. But only if Wardy can get a visor that fits properly. The one from last weekend was too large.

A very good chance that the responses will be 100% 'oh hell ya'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ummmmmmm heck yeah!!!

Im rooting for under 86* next year. I kid I kid.

Definitely

Seems like a good idea. But only if Wardy can get a visor that fits properly. The one from last weekend was too large.

The hat was larger. I'm down again for next year!

Better schedule it for February

Sure...Your bill is now $849...haha

Something tells me this little bean inside my head is working and the hamster is chasing on the wheel.
If CPG wants to do it again, and THPers want it again, we will do it again without question.

Something tells me this little bean inside my head is working and the hamster is chasing on the wheel.
If CPG wants to do it again, and THPers want it again, we will do it again without question.

Preferably not the same dates...getting married June 4th 2016...would LOVE to somehow be able to do this again.

And there's no way I blow that putt 4ft passed the hole EVER again

No doubt on the $849, it was great to have an empty resort this weekend.

To me this is the best event THP hosts. Every golfers dream is to somehow get his spouse to understand the love for the game. Every thper tries to explain to their SO that it's not just a creepy group of internet friends. This is the best mix of a world class golf course, world class resort, THPers and a bad ass major golf company. How could this not be a hit?

I heard Mr V say many times this weekend that he's "outgrown" his irons. Maybe CPG could sponsor, and I can drain a 30' for a set of irons?

Sign me up for THP LIITA 2016!

Preferably not the same dates...getting married June 4th 2016...would LOVE to somehow be able to do this again.

And there's no way I blow that putt 4ft passed the hole EVER again

You got it. I figured after your putt, she was headed to greener pastures...I kid I kid.

To me this is the best event THP hosts. Every golfers dream is to somehow get his spouse to understand the love for the game. Every thper tries to explain to their SO that it's not just a creepy group of internet friends. This is the best mix of a world class golf course, world class resort, THPers and a bad ass major golf company. How could this not be a hit?

So glad you enjoyed it that much.

finally made it home and i say YES! YES! YES! definitely needs to be done again next year and having CPG be a part is totally awesome.

We're in!

Becky and I would be there!!

Sofi and I would be there.

Absolutely!!!

U betcha. Heck I'd give a deposit today if you know the dates?

Enjoyment at its finest. Tks GG/JB

2d9e34e7295a05e39d5a2e7e4c6cfc21.jpg

6c539407e30a9d295371414392f9a48f.jpg

Live Update Thread - 2015 Love Is In The Air w/ Cobra Golf

No, don't do it. I kid I kid.

I vote YES- so does Bret.

Back