Hybrids and How Many

2 for me right now. That could change next year. I have carried as many as 4 before.

I used to carry three: 3H, 5H and 7H. Don't carry the 3 any more. I can hit straighter with a 3 iron and longer with a 5 wood, so I don't need it. I don't get much use out of the other two, either, but I like 'em if I need to hit high and comparatively far, like over a row of trees or up a long hill.

Have not yet found a hybrid I love after 20 years. Finding a wife may be easier.

Trying to work 2 into the bag

23.5 and 26.5, and not use the 9 wd.

But until the swing improves, 9 wd, 26.5.

Currently gaming 2. A 22 deg. and an 18 deg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Currently carry two a 3 and a 4.

Also carry a 4 iron but my 4 hybrid goes further and its more consistent.

One. 18*. I rotate it w a 3i, but the hybrid is longer.

I carry two, an 18 and 22 degree

I carry a 3 and a 4 hybo.

Hybrids and How Many

I currently only have a 3h and sometimes fluctuate between a 4h or 4i. I'm certainly not opposed to getting the 4h version of the Srixon Z H65 after my experience with the 3h I just got.

Haven't had any for a while but enjoy hitting them on the range.

I carry at least a 4 hybrid at all times. I generally like to have a 3 hybrid in there too but I'll change up my bag depending on the course. As you can see from my signature below, I've got more than 14 clubs that I rotate in and out. Generally going to have a 3 wood and 4 hybrid at all times though. The 3 hybrid, 5 wood, 4 iron and 56 degree wedge get rotated in and out depending on course conditions/length. I'm like a PGA pro. Except without the game LOL.

I carry a 4 and 5 hybrid. If I could have a whole bag of them I would, I hit them really well and can't hit a long iron to save my life. With the customer favorites sale CPO started today I keep checking to see if they have a 6h in stock as it would be nice for those days where the 6i and I don't get along.

Right now I'm carrying a 4 hybrid and a 5 hybrid......I have been pondering getting a 6 hybrid...I just hit them so well.

A Big Bertha 6H with a recoil shaft popped up for a whooping $100, figured worst case I don't hit it well I can give it to my kid.

3 of them, 18, 21, 25

I have a 3H and 4H in the bag. Could probably swap out my 5i for a 5H with no issues.

I game a 3H and 4H. However I still carry a 4I in case I need to hit that low shot

Hybrids and How Many

Currently at zero but the ponder is real for the 4i and 3i.

I have 3 right now. Set at 16, 19 and 22 degrees.

At one point I had 18, 21, 24, 27 and 30 degree hybrids in the bag but not for too long. The higher ones were extremely forgiving but lacked some versatility of irons for keeping it lower when needed

I've usually played one but would be open to more.

I have a 16* that I'll put in the bag in place of my 3I if I need something higher, softer landing. But right now the 3I is in the bag.

3H currently, in the market for a 4H as I don't have a lot of confidence hitting my 4 iron and the gaping sucks with my 5 iron

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Until recently I played 4 & 5 hybrids. I just find hitting woods so much easier to hit than hybrids - especially out of the light rough. I just cannot hit long irons consistently at all so my longest iron is a 6i, but I have been contemplating replacing the 6i with a 6h.

I play an 18 degree 3 hybrid. Nickent F30ti. Has a titanium face as opposed to most which are stainless steel. I use it primarily off the tee on short par 4's and tight par 5's. Low bullet draw every time that rolls out upwards of 230yds. I occasionally will try and cut it for approach shots when I'm out of 4 iron range.

I switch between clubs pending where I play but I usually have three in the bag at any one time.

Back