Hybrids and How Many

Just 3 and 4 for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

None right now because I hit my long irons pretty good. I do have a 3H but rarely use it because I'm just not consistent with it. I've been using it more recently though during practice so maybe it'll go back in the bag.

How many do you guys carry? I recently dropped my 4i for a 4h. Debating a 5h

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I have currently 3 hybrids ..Mizuno JPX EZ 2014-15 ..... 19 in place of a 3 iron , 22 in place of 4 and 25 in place of a 5 iron and i may try a 2013 jpx EZ 28 degree in place of a 6 iron

if you wanted thoughts on hybrids vs. irons .. i know i was back and forth multiple times in multiple years including this yr. where i tried irons but after a few weeks i switched back to hybrids and i hope i don't lose my mind and switch back cause it would be a stupid decision

Just 1 for me right now. I have carried as many as 3 at one time.

Either zero or one. My 3i is currently back in the bag. I do like putting with a hybrid when the ball is up against the collar, but it works almost as well with my 3w.

I now have 3-6 being hybrid, I just can't argue with the results that I am getting with them.

I've never owned a hybrid, so zero. I hit my 4i 210 then a 4w 240ish. Very rarely do I find myself between those yardages wanting to go for a green.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

2 hybrids, Ping i25's, 22 and 26 degrees. My irons start at a 6 iron - 716 AP1's.

My 4 and 5 hybrids are always in the bag. In very windy conditions I exchange my 5FW (high launch) to a 3 H (low launch)

I carry one and I rarely use it, its there to fill a gap, but I'm not a huge fan. I feel like I could replace it with a 3 iron or utility iron and wouldn't miss it.

I carried 2 forever. I've currently got 0.

I carry 3 hybrids...4H, 5H, and 6H. I honestly love hitting my 6H way more than a 6-Iron...and I hit it WAY better.

Back