The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I AM SO SICK OF THIS WHITE STUFF FALLING FROM THE SKY!!!!!!!!!

(All these sign ups for THP events do provide temporary relief. But extremely TEMPORARY)
U know it's bad when my wife is sick of it which she has no commented multiple times the past 3 weeks

Off to Texas you go.
Hahaha she did mention florida in the rant.

However she also ranted about common core curriculum for kids in schools being stupid and tx doesn't have them (along with a few other states)

Wow man hope everyone is ok.

Had to dig the wife out of the driveway when she got home. Front wheel drive sucks for this snow
Front wheel drive and winter tires couldn't get me into the garage today. Spent way too much time getting home, but at least I got a workout shoveling the plow remains.

However she also ranted about common core curriculum for kids in schools being stupid and tx doesn't have them (along with a few other states)

I like your wife.

Common Core is an effing joke.

She is beyond OhioTopia.

The Official Rant of the Day

Looks like cost-cutting measures will mean no raises this year. That is cool, everything costs less these days anyway so it will all work out just fine. (sarcasm)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to TX.

We have an active DFW crew that you should check out sometime!

And welcome, glad to have you!!

I like your wife.

Common Core is an effing joke.
Yeah the math part drives me insane..penalize kids for having the correct answers. .stupidest concept ever
She is beyond OhioTopia.
This is as fed up as it's been

Welcome to TX.

We have an active DFW crew that you should check out sometime!

And welcome, glad to have you!!
Any gatherings involve non playing captains? Swinging the actual club sounds kinda scary

Come on fellas. One more month until March and the official start of spring. One more cold, snowy, long, freezing, crappy driving.........

I'm moving

Any gatherings involve non playing captains? Swinging the actual club sounds kinda scary

We can arrange something.

You still get to keep 13 clubs from each player?

We can arrange something.

You still get to keep 13 clubs from each player?
I hope so I didn't exactly see the idea get vetoed so I guess it was quasi approved

Life is a messy messy thing at times. Cleaning up the mess can't be very painful.

I legitimately have no more room to blow snow at the end of my driveway. Over 6ft tall piles. I'm over this winter.

I thought about wearing shorts yesterday. Which means it may be a hot summer. Like 120 hot.

Figured I would change the "I hate snow" rants. :D

Snow is useless.

I thought about wearing shorts yesterday. Which means it may be a hot summer. Like 120 hot.

Figured I would change the "I hate snow" rants. :D

My rant just changed to "I hate Spivey"

Snow is useless.

It's not heaven, it's Iowa.

My rant just changed to "I hate Spivey"

It's not heaven, it's Iowa.

It was 83* today. I was sweating on the range in my work pants.

Haha.... Wings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back