Team Callaway Collection

The wife is bringing the box to me this evening, and while I haven't looked at any photos I have a good idea of what to expect thanks to Tapatalk.

Looking forward to digging in, sounds like Callaway did a tremendous job with the 1st of 4 boxes.
I'm sorry, are you in jail and she is bringing it on her 'adult' visit.

Leaving for Tampa in 5 minutes. And I see this:
Macon, GA, United States02/27/20156:07 A.M.Out For Delivery
Dangit.

I'm sorry, are you in jail and she is bringing it on her 'adult' visit.

Hahaha, that's what it feels like at times!

Were any shanks included in the box?

#seewhatIdidthere

Out for delivery, should have my box after work....feeling a cold coming on...cough, cough

Figures. I had so much going on when the early access signup email came out and I completely forgot.

I was happy with last year and this first one looks great. Would love to be able to sign up but I guess I'll I'll just have to deal.

Got it. Nice first shipment! Have donned the hoody, heading to workshop to get the mesh off the Keychain to turn my Tank Cruiser into a WORKS Tank Cruiser. Never new the inserts were that pliable.

pretty cool package. if the rest of the packages are this cool it will be worth the money.

Hopefully some Masters stuff in the next one.

Finally see an update on mine for a Monday delivery. Ah well, at least i can have a great finish to a Monday when I get to tear-into that box.

Those keychains look AWESOME!!! Really wish I would have signed up now just for that!

Oh my this hoodie is so freaking comfortable.

Mine has arrived. Really nice stuff, and I'm happy to see the balls thrown in. I've been wanting to try them.

Mine has arrived. Really nice stuff, and I'm happy to see the balls thrown in. I've been wanting to try them.

I heard the Chrome Soft are terrible and that you should let me have yours.

I got my box today.
Very excited about the ChromeSoft balls - if it weren't going to rain all weekend, I would get these on the course!
The hoodie (like others have said) is soft - it might be a little small.
Still need to try on the tee shirt.
The keychain is pretty cool, but I probably will stick it in a drawer, see if my niece or nephew want it.

I got my box today.
Very excited about the ChromeSoft balls - if it weren't going to rain all weekend, I would get these on the course!
The hoodie (like others have said) is soft - it might be a little small.
Still need to try on the tee shirt.
The keychain is pretty cool, but I probably will stick it in a drawer, see if my niece or nephew want it.

Shirt is likely small. Their clothing vendor is definitely in the "modern fit" department.

Wearing it again tonight while the snow falls outside. Love this thing.....oh yea, we got new golf balls too!

Yellow? :)

Shirt is likely small. Their clothing vendor is definitely in the "modern fit" department.
Might change tee shirt size it my preference.
Hoodie fits just fine actually a tad big. But know it will shrink. Order all XL sixes. May need XX in tee's.

I need to check my preferences. I got XL In both and they fit fine, but don't want an XL polo if they get thrown in

I need to check my preferences. I got XL In both and they fit fine, but don't want an XL polo if they get thrown in
As do I. My shipment will finally arrive Monday and I dread possibly seeing the XL on the sweatshirt.

I wear M golf shirts, L in all others.
The size of the hoodie and the tee shirt are M.
I will feel like a body builder, will look like a skinny guy with a gut.

As do I. My shipment will finally arrive Monday and I dread possibly seeing the XL on the sweatshirt.

The hoodie fits more snug than you would think. I was happy it wasn't a tent on me at an XL

Actually I just tried on the Tee fits quite well. Maybe I'll just leave well enough alone.

I really wish I got in on this. There is always next year thought.

I'm not a huge guy, but I'm certainly not small either. I wear XL in most shirts. The hoodie is big on me but not uncomfortably so. Sleeves are longish which I like.

IMAG1216_zpswcamwukh.jpg

Last edited:
Back