The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

For an entry into the Grandaddy? Vest me up.

We talked about this after The OG Grandaddy and honestly I would consider cutting off a finger to get back in... It is that good. It is the experience of a lifetime

We talked about this after The OG Grandaddy and honestly I would consider cutting off a finger to get back in... It is that good. It is the experience of a lifetime

I have already cut off a finger ... does that move me up the list?

I remember this like it was yesterday. The conversation on the bus. Would you cut it off just to the 1st knuckle for a chance to come back. It was a resounding yes.

I remember this like it was yesterday. The conversation on the bus. Would you cut it off just to the 1st knuckle for a chance to come back. It was a resounding yes.

Zero doubt. Right hand for me though so I can continue to write

We can all appreciate the dedication, but please dont do that :alien:

Well since the Gauntlet is now not a possibility I am going to have to try real hard in the upcoming entry contest, just too great an Event to not give it 100% effort.

A good bit of my prep for potentially joining the party has been to play match play events. It's such a great learning experience and one that I hope serves me well if I'm lucky enough to get picked.

The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

After getting into #TheGauntlet, the ball is in my court now. All I have to do is perform at the level I know I'm capable of and earn my chance to rep #TeamRedemption.

after a bad round on my Thursday night league , i got to thinking what i need to do for my game. then it hit me, just think of the granddaddy, i got excited to work my ass off to represent my game the way it should be represented. just in case i am selected for the once in a life time experience!

While practicing your golf game, one little bit of advice. Practice how to have fun on the course. I know many are going to say "I always have fun", but fun at the Grandaddy is a different kind of fun.

If you hit a bad shot, no head down, no pouting, no "It must be this swing change". Embrace the golf course, embrace the fun of the game and you will embrace the Grandaddy.

While practicing your golf game, one little bit of advice. Practice how to have fun on the course. I know many are going to say "I always have fun", but fun at the Grandaddy is a different kind of fun.

If you hit a bad shot, no head down, no pouting, no "It must be this swing change". Embrace the golf course, embrace the fun of the game and you will embrace the Grandaddy.

for me JB, its the challenge of getting better, not dwelling on the bad stuff ( i know i am going to miss shots ). when i put myself in a bad spot because of a bad shot, the challenge is to make a better shot to get out of trouble!

i enjoy the challenge of getting better!

I keep falling behind in this thread and I hate it.

I walked into my office this afternoon, saw my computer screen, and talk about smile…

4f10fd694e07068e5f35a08f64962581.jpg

Had a horrible round yesterday and that is what I worked on. Tried to keep my head up, not get an attitude or throw a fit and just have a great time

I did exactly that, not get upset at all, my last round, and it was my best round in two years. Not only is it more fun to play that way, taking all the tension away can make you play better.

Liking the results of the work I have been putting in and the ability to get over a bad shot quicker now

i think you know I have this part down. I hope I exhibited it on the first tee in KC:laughing:

i guarantee you I will react the sameway If I get in the GD and it were to happen on the first tee or last tee in a all square match.

I am so ready for the contest for this to start. I have been working hard on my game and I think I'm making some good progress. Some of the guys I play with, I try and explain the Grandaddy to them but it's almost like they don't believe me. I'm pumped for this event, words can't describe how bad I want in. If I get in, I guarantee you won't find a better teammate, and I'm not talking golf skill, but just positive energy and fun to play with.
The belt will come home this time!

I am normally more of a introverted type of person but I would literally embarrass myself i n front of a stadium of people to get into this.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I am normally more of a introverted type of person but I would literally embarrass myself i n front of a stadium of people to get into this.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Being an introvert, this event may be helpful to you to break out. The #ZooCrew are truly incredible people, they get to know you.
I loved that aspect of my time on #TeamBasementDweller they really seemed to care about who each of us are and what makes us tick!

Back