Wilson Staff Infinite Southside Putters

Picked up one of these recently. Should be arriving to me tomorrow! I'm a sucker for a center shafted putter.

Picked up one of these recently. Should be arriving to me tomorrow! I'm a sucker for a center shafted putter.
Can't wait to hear your thoughts.

I'm surprised more people haven't given these a go yet. They're great putters at a very good price point.

Can't wait to hear your thoughts.

I'm surprised more people haven't given these a go yet. They're great putters at a very good price point.
Weather has been chilly here, so I haven't been able to get it out yet. I'm hoping to get out this weekend when it warms up, but I love the feel of it indoors, so far.

I got mine out again today. Still in the honeymoon phase it seems, because unless I make a bad read, I'm burning the edges off the hole & leaving them within easily makeable range.

Went to order the south side today and they are out of stock on the wilson website in both the 34" and 35". Same with the Windy City. Hopefully this is a good thing for WS that they are selling more than they thought they would

I'm having so much fun with my 8883 that my want/need/obsession with the Infinity has taken a back seat for now. I'm sure the first time I four jack though the ponder will be back on. I'm now debating whether or not I want to go South Side or Grant Park.

I don't "need" another putter in the collection but I really enjoyed rolling the Infinite Michigan Ave this past weekend at PGASS in Orlando. For $99 I might just say screw it and pick one up.
Might as well get one now so you don't drool on mine. :D

Don't look now but Paddy used one to win at The Honda today. Probably been awhile since a Wilson putter won one.

Don't look now but Paddy used one to win at The Honda today. Probably been awhile since a Wilson putter won one.

I do like the look of the Infinite Michigan Ave putter a lot!

I roll these regularly. At $99 there's no reason I shouldn't be picking one up.

I was finally able to get the Southside out on a course yesterday for our company scramble. I really like the balance of the putter, but I did not sink any long putts (and neither did anyone else on the team). However, my speed was on for most of the day, which is something I had struggled with when using counter-balanced putters previously. I also had a few lip-outs on some longer putts. Overall, I am happy, so far, and I am looking forward to getting in some good practice time with this putter. I really like the way it sets up behind the ball and the alignment aids frame the ball and the line well, for me.

I modified my Michigan Ave. I took off the large grip and installed at 3 inch clevis pin with the red lamkin 3gen wilson staff grip. It feels amazing and looks good too.

I spent some time
looking these over. South side has some appeal. Finding one close may be an issue to give a roll.

I will definitely add one of these to the collection sometime this summer. I already would have one if I hadn't fallen in love with my first Seemore a few weeks ago. Now I've got a SB1 in the bag and putting better than I have in 25 years. Amazing how much easier it is when you get your head and eyes in the right position.

They are very good looking

Still pondering the Michigan Ave, I'm a sucker for a wide blade. I need to replenish the club fund first but there will be one on my collection soon.

I was stuck between the Lakeshore and Michigan Ave, having rolled both of them very well while at W/S HQ. Decided on the Lakeshore and it should be delivered here soon. Doesn't mean I won't go Michigan Ave at a later date though.... :)

Both very nice looking putters. The whole lineup is no frills, no gimmicks. Just straight forward good price point putters

I modified my Michigan Ave. I took off the large grip and installed at 3 inch clevis pin with the red lamkin 3gen wilson staff grip. It feels amazing and looks good too.
Post some pics.

I LOVE the look of the Michigan Ave.

Flow neck, wide(r) blade, alignment lines. I NEED to roll one of these!

Back