What color golf ball do you play a majority of the time?

What color golf ball do you play a majority of the time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OITW

Reaction score
What color golf ball do you play most of the time?

I play white, and I'll mark it with a green line.

I will play different colors in the fall though.

So what color ball do you play?

Always white, marked with two black dots & a line on the sidestamp. I find the other colors harder to see sometimes .... especially on bright sunny days. (also doesn't bode well that I'm getting old & my eyesight sucks!) Then you lose them in the leaves of the fall as well.

always white. i tried a short stint with yellow b330-rx and i swear they didn't perform as well as their white counterparts. man that sounded racist...

white almost all the time

White, except in the fall sometimes I'll use high vis yellow to help out with the leaves.

Most of the time I play white with my initials in red and a treble clef also in red!

White. 100%, same as the poll percentage at the moment!

Just white.

Only white. With pink markings. All I've ever play.

White, 100% of the time!!

White, if I find a premium yellow or colored ball I will play it but I don't recall ever buying any.

White.

I don't care what experts say, I cannot see the yellow balls any easier and in the grass I think they are harder to find. Truvis is the exception.

Truvis black and yellow all the time.

Yellow, most of the time.

White is what I voted for

White except during late winter and early spring when a green ball shows up well on a dormant fairway.

Chrome Soft Yellow or White. I'll play yellow most of the time but have no issues playing white.

White. I found a couple yellow balls this year and didn't mind them but I'm pretty basic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yellow most of the season until fall then usually switch to white.

White for me. I've fooled around with yellow balls in the past, and didn't hate them or love them. My preference is just simply white.

Also, I think Srixon does yellow better than anyone else.

White for me. I played yellow for a few years but that is not an option with my current golf ball of choice.

White a majority of time. Play yellow or orange sometimes. Mark mine usually with 3 pink dots with a white ball and use blue ore green sometimes

White pretty always. I have used other colors at times, but sometimes the other colors present their own problems, like if the rough is dotted with dandelions.

White.... Although I do like the yellow color better

I voted other because I play the red/white Truvis.

Back