What color golf ball do you play a majority of the time?

What color golf ball do you play a majority of the time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yellow most of the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hit other, I usually play a Truvis right now, don't mark it as no one is usually playing one.

What color golf ball do you play most of the time?

I play white, and I'll mark it with a green line.

I will play different colors in the fall though.

So what color ball do you play?

I play white with a green line as well.. You have good taste.

My preferred ball color is Yellow, however, I would say 95% of the time I play a white ball. Not sure why, but seem to just grab the whites ones and go on my way.

I voted other bc I've had the Black/Yellow Truvis in play off an on. I just picked up a few dozen, so I'll have them in play for a while.

White only. No chance of it changing either

I am probably a 50/50 with yellow / white.

White. Don't have any plans of changing.

Always white for me. If they brought out the Pink B330RXS I would definitely game it.

White-ish. With my mark - Heisenberg face.

Yellow, about 98% of the time

Yellow during the warm/summer months and pink this time of year when the leaves are falling.

This year whites probably 75% of the time. Still have a dozen yellow Zstars that will be probably be gamed soon.

I play yellow most of the time. I will play orange after that and white last. I'm able to track the color balls better as I get older.

White all day every day! But I'd play black if I could

90% of the time yellow / most of the rest yellow/black Truvis. Rarely white or other color (pink) for kicks.

Yellow always whether its Srixon Q star or Z star,Bridgestone B330 -RX or the Snell Get sum.Perfer the Srixon shade of yellow.

Most of the time white.
If I find a really good/expensive ball that is a neon yellow, I'll try it.

15+ years ago, I played in a tournament.
They gave us a sleeve of white golf balls.

These were supposed to be high visibility.
They looked like a glowing blue, when laying out in a lush green fairway.
Does anyone remember the brand?
I keep thinking it was a Wilson ball?????
The color was great, but the ball didn't perform very well.

I play yellow mostly, but sometimes white... On my yellow balls it's a red or purple dot with a line on one side. On my white balls I sometimes mark with blue markings.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

white, never could get used to hitting an orange or yellow ball off the tee.

Last I checked, they don't make the B330-S in yellow. So it's white for me.

Generally white but have been known to put yellow Q or Z Star in play once in a while.

I've been playing the orange DUOs and I love how they pop, plus nobody plays them, no need to mark my balls. and as a bonus, they drive my buddy nuts

I usually play white but this is the time of the year where I will play a yellow ball

Play with white most of the time.

Back