2015 Farmers Insurance Open Thread (Spoilers)

pulling for Spieth, Rickie and Matsuyama to win this.

My man. I'd have to agree with you here. Only other name I'd add to that is Erik Compton. Too good of a story there not to root for the guy every time.

I'll be interested to see how DJ performs in his come back tournament after being gone so long. He was playing some great golf before he took that...uh...personal break.

My man. I'd have to agree with you here. Only other name I'd add to that is Erik Compton. Too good of a story there not to root for the guy every time.

I'll be interested to see how DJ performs in his come back tournament after being gone so long. He was playing some great golf before he took that...uh...personal break.

Erik Compton is an awesome story and seems like a really great guy...definitely like rooting for him

as long as he avoids the white sand DJ should be ok

Fog holding up the first round...slated to start up at 2:40pm EST.

I agree. I know Tiger is a big deal to golf, but how Brandel handled everything said at the WM Phoenix Open was over the top. He takes forever to get his point across too...

Can someone at Golf Channel please mute Brandel's mic when the subject of Tiger comes up? This dope hates Tiger and hearing him dissect Tiger's swing makes me sick.

Can someone at Golf Channel please mute Brandel's mic when the subject of Tiger comes up? This dope hates Tiger and hearing him dissect Tiger's swing makes me sick.

That was the most long winded way of saying he has chipping problems.

Geeze he can talk about nothing for hours if hey let him.

Ahhhhh that sucks. I thought this was going to be a great week for him.

He was playing some good golf prior to getting sick too. Hopefully he's good for the Pro Am if he was planning on being there.

Should be an interesting tournament. Pretty good field in place, and uncertainty about Tiger's game will make for some good viewing I think. Hope Tiger can show a little something this week, but, we'll see.

Think I'll go head to head with Tiger since Optishot has both courses. :alien:

D.J. bulked up? Put on 10 pounds of muscle working in the gym during his layoff. Shutter to think of him with even more distance.

D.J. bulked up? Put on 10 pounds of muscle working in the gym during his layoff. Shutter to think of him with even more distance.

I think how DJ and TW do are by far the 2 biggest story lines of this tournament

Okay so this is probably piling on, but what percentage of THP'ers currently have a better short game than Tiger does right now? 60-70%? That first chip was something I would do.

Okay so this is probably piling on, but what percentage of THP'ers currently have a better short game than Tiger does right now? 60-70%? That first chip was something I would do.

Don't tell me he already duffed a chip shot on the first hole. It is in his head for sure. He needs a sports psychologist not a swing coach.

less than 10%

Saw the video, first hole duffed shot. Oh man I feel bad for him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Earlier today, I thought I saw Phil Mickelson winning this thing, but it turned out to just be a ground squirrel fighting with a seagull in the fog.

(Don't ask me where this came from, because I don't know.... fog delays annoy me).

~Rock

That chip looked like the ones Tiger Woods used to do - for birdie.

I think how DJ and TW do are by far the 2 biggest story lines of this tournament

I am really interested to see how DJ does in his return. I am rooting for him that he has everything in his life turned around and I hope he does well.

lol @ Tiger...HE'S BACK!

Back