Golf Fads; The Good, The Bad & The Ugly...

Hated: High tops, joggers, and flat bill caps.

Absolute hatred for any woods/hybrid with a white head colour......listening TM?

High tops
Square drivers
Some of today's putters

Bad & Ugly!

Bad:
Joggers
Flat bills
Anything Nike has released in the past year; tights , soccer cleats, collarless shirts.

Good:
Clothes that actually fit.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Hightops and joggers are the worst!

Pleated anything. Hate it and they should be burned.

Golf sandals all day long!

Were golf sandals ever a fad? Or just something the odd bird wears every now and again.

Were golf sandals ever a fad? Or just something the odd bird wears every now and again.

The later...i mentioned earlier not enough peeps doing it to count as a fad

I didn't like white driver heads at first, but I've grown to like them and they've stuck around longer than I thought.

Golf boards.

Several of our GreatLife courses have them, and most of the time they just sit there collecting dust. Many who take them only use them for nine holes because they don't want to work out when they play golf! They take them because they think it's cool and are ready to drop them off when they make the turn.

The new nike collars are way better than mock turtle necks.

Favorites - non traditional colored pants, high tops, hopefully compression pants

hated - golf sandals

Well said.

Golf boards.

Several of our GreatLife courses have them, and most of the time they just sit there collecting dust. Many who take them only use them for nine holes because they don't want to work out when they play golf! They take them because they think it's cool and are ready to drop them off when they make the turn.

I really enjoyed my time on the golfboard. But then again, I liked that I got the speed of taking a cart with the exercise I get from walking.

Bad:
Golf sandals
Flat brim hats
Square head drivers
White drivers

Good:
Low profile fwy woods like Adams Tight Lies

I plan on bringing sandals back. I may never play in shoes again.
I read this post in a Justin Timberlake singing voice.

The later...i mentioned earlier not enough peeps doing it to count as a fad

Dude, I saw those footjoy sandals all over south Florida in the late 90s. With and without socks

Back