Golf Fads; The Good, The Bad & The Ugly...

Cant believe you wore sandals.

It seemed like a good idea for a minute. I was on a Teva kick so it made sense. Last a few weeks

It seemed like a good idea for a minute. I was on a Teva kick so it made sense. Last a few weeks
Too bad Birkenstock didnt make golf shoes.

Good:
Full color spectrum being used
More athletic fitting apparel
Pushcarts

Bad:
Joggers
Sneaker-looking shoes
Patrick Reed's pants (wtf)

The New Jersey award goes to the new style headcovers. They are just freaking terrible and I want them to burn.

Good:
Full color spectrum being used
More athletic fitting apparel
Pushcarts

Bad:
Joggers
Sneaker-looking shoes
Patrick Reed's pants (wtf)

The New Jersey award goes to the new style headcovers. They are just freaking terrible and I want them to burn.

Are you talking about the headcovers that look like a vinyl sack??
Yes, my Son says they look like a Zodiac killer hood!!!

To me they look like a leather sock.

Single length irons are a fad.
Monster oversized putters.

Iron head covers and loud mouth clothing line

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I skimmed, did we mention colored balls? I hope they stick around

Good = spikeless and more sneaker-looking golf shoes. The new material of most golf shirts.

Bad = joggers and high tops are awful. Mock turtle necks were awful. Dont like flat brim hats.

I don't mind the high tops by themselves, but the combination of high tops with joggers is just awful. I blame the joggers. Flat brim hats aren't for me, but they work for others.

I skimmed, did we mention colored balls? I hope they stick around
I think they are safe. They have been around for a while, dont see them going anywhere.

Will be interesting to see if the Truvis stays around, or if more companies adopt that idea.

I don't mind the high tops by themselves, but the combination of high tops with joggers is just awful. I blame the joggers. Flat brim hats aren't for me, but they work for others.

I've given up on the joggers. I was a fan initially but then rickie wore them with regular low cut golf shoes and they looked terrible.

Another favorite is the new head covers everyone is using. I like the look of the "boxing glove" headcover

I've given up on the joggers. I was a fan initially but then rickie wore them with regular low cut golf shoes and they looked terrible.

Another favorite is the new head covers everyone is using. I like the look of the "boxing glove" headcover
Completely agree on new wave of headcovers. Really like the look and hope they stick around.

Golf boards.

Several of our GreatLife courses have them, and most of the time they just sit there collecting dust. Many who take them only use them for nine holes because they don't want to work out when they play golf! They take them because they think it's cool and are ready to drop them off when they make the turn.

I really enjoyed my time on the golfboard. But then again, I liked that I got the speed of taking a cart with the exercise I get from walking.

I too really enjoyed my experience on the golf board.

Dislike - Kickballs on a golf course, bigger golf holes, music on the course, Iron sets that come with nothing lower than a 6 iron, Oakley

Like - It's terrible that I can't find any fads I really like. I'm a boring dude.

Oooooooooh I hadn't thought of that one!

Back