2015 Farmers Insurance Open Thread (Spoilers)

Oh look, tigers car had an oil leak.

How would it be better money wise?

How much money is Tiger worth if he's not going to play? As a golf sponsor?

Him Playing badly will hurt, Tiger sells clubs when he's good, but if he's done, or playing bad?

Yeah, that's pretty ridiculous on GC's part. I get it that it's a big story but seriously there are some major stars out there like Rickie, Phil, etc. Oh yeah, and DJ just came back from being off for 6 months by the way.

It's like no one else is golfing. Rather than show golfers and listen to some random dude in a parking lot, they put his video feed in.

Come on GC. I want to watch GOOD golf.

That's it he's back to being the best again, well until the next hole starts.

My my prediction is he withdraws from this with his back. After getting his tee and ball it didn't look good.

Cookie called it

hey what am I chopped liver? LOLOLOL

Oh look, tigers car had an oil leak.

How would it be better money wise?

How much money is Tiger worth if he's not going to play? As a golf sponsor?

Him Playing badly will hurt, Tiger sells clubs when he's good, but if he's done, or playing bad?

Does he sell clubs???

I wish he could get healthy again and compete. I like seeing him playing well. That was hard to watch.

Tiger says he began feeling discomfort during 2 1/2-hour fog delay. Says he couldn’t “get his glutes activated"

"Glutes" :laughing:

Really wish Rory was playing this week so they'd have something, anything else to talk about other then Tiger withdrawing

So many other stories they are missing right now - Koepka is in the hunt, etc, etc. This is the type of stuff that drives me crazy about golf coverage (or the lack thereof) these days. Case in point, they came back from break, went to the reporter who was by Tiger's car then went to another break...no golf shown at all. Ridiculous.

He's playing amazing this year.

I just wish the dude could get healthy so we could see if he had a run left in him

Same here dude. Starting & stopping like this will leave the "what if" lingering. I want a healthy Tiger & see if he can get some of that mojo back.

I sadly don't have golf channel at my office. I usually rely on LiveExtra and Live@. Needless to say, I'm hoping the replay coverage tonight does not feature 3 hours of tiger sucking, then hurting, then getting into his car.

I feel for the guy. To echo everyone else's disliking of constant Tiger coverage, if Tom Brady had gone down in the Super Bowl, I'm pretty sure we still would have gotten to the game, as opposed to Tom walking to his luxury SUV loaded with deflated footballs.

~Rock

Tiger says he began feeling discomfort during 2 1/2-hour fog delay. Says he couldn’t “get his glutes activated"

Good stuff. When I play tomorrow and I miss a shot I'm just gonna swear and say "damn glutes!" I can't wait to see the reaction. I'm sorry Tiger is hurting and had to withdraw, but that is pretty funny.

Is another way of saying it, "my ass is asleep"?

and suddenly no Billy Ho Or Fowler coverage

05e025999db0cf6343b27e6f3e678424.jpg

LMAO good stuff.

Phil Bomb!

So they are going to lose the casual Tiger lovers from the coverage, and based on the fact that all they are talking about right now is Tiger and no golf is being shown, they are going to lose the people who actually like to watch golf as well.

So they are going to lose the casual Tiger lovers from the coverage, and based on the fact that all they are talking about right now is Tiger and no golf is being shown, they are going to lose the people who actually like to watch golf as well.
Showing 4 mins of Tiger highlights while good golf was going on was just ridiculous.

Can they get back to showing actual golf coverage?

Lets ask Notah what he thinks about it...

"well, when I was staying at tigers house and we were talking because were best friends, herp derp Tiger Tiger Tiger."

Ooohhhh Phil! Dang.

Back