Contest #4 - Will You Create Your Legacy?

I think Devrickus has just around 6% of the posts of the entire rant thread.
Devrickus ran into a buzz saw in his last THP battle.
If you google image Devrickus about the 8th image that comes up is for Massengil Douche

Definitely a fun thread. I'll be putting mine in later today. If they didn't already, Mike and Ricky will have thick skin after this!

Just remember I was at the Conn invitational and saw your first tee "shot"

61jNms5%2BlaL._SY355_.jpg

Official Entry.

Ill keep it simple. #TeamDeviateFromTheNormalCoursePlayingFromAdjacentFairways.

Official Entry,

Even more simple, #Team4ShotsToTheGreen4Putts1OverOnTheCard

Official Entry:
If I had to bet my life on a chipping contest between Tiger Woods and Mikedean441, I'd have to reluctantly go with Tiger Woods.

Official entry:
Team Dev
Devils, Yankees, and Falcons based on those choices. There is no doubt rage is in your DNA following those teams. Team meetings will happen in the rant thread, with torn pants worn and Tampax handed out to the entire team. Team Dev should be called Team PMS

Official Entry:

Every time I entertain the thought of being on #TeamDev everything around me goes to hell. My truck breaks down, food loses it's taste, I get sick, my golf swing takes a hiatus, and oh...look at that...my cat pukes on my foot. If golf is a metaphor for life I don't know how the heck Team Rickus is going to make it to the turn without contracting malaria or being eaten my crocodiles.
Sometimes all you have is the shirt on your back and even that is ripped...welcome to #TeamDev.

Just remember I was at the Conn invitational and saw your first tee "shot"

61jNms5%2BlaL._SY355_.jpg

Technically, it was a practice shot since there was no contact. I think. #notaruleguru

Besides, we can talk about my first shot, or one of your 140 of them during the round. :)

Official Entry:
Ricky is such a supportive captain, he will announce #teamDev in the Official Rant thread.

Official entry:

I came here to trash talk DevRickus, but then I saw a video of his swing and realized that anything I said wouldn't be worse than that. #TeamDev

Official entry #2:

If MikeDean441 was a baseball player, he would be the perfect "good talk, no hit" career A-ball player.

Go #TeamDev

Official entry #1

If only the Captain of #Team411 was as good at golfing as he was at getting his way with event planning, his team might actually have a shot!

Official entry #2

If the Captain of #TeamDev was half as good at golf as he was about complaining about the New Jersey Devils on twitter, this competition would be a lock!

Official entry #1:

If TeamDev is anything like their captain, they'll be the lowest handicapped team, fall apart some where on the front nine, start bickering at each other, kind of hug it out, then finally lose, ala last year at Ocean City. Ricky is a great guy, but if my life depended on his team winning, let's just say my affairs would be in order well beforehand.

I'm a little surprised and disappointed at the total lack of 'activated glute' trash talking in here. No one wants to use golf's biggest current event/phrase?

I can't tell you how many times I've laughed here in my office in the past 24 hours.

~Rock

Official Entry

Dear #TeamDev, After THPLegacy you might want to go into Witness Protection cause I doubt you would want ppl to recognize after you get defeated.

Last edited:
Official Entry #2

Dear #Team441 Hmmmm I dont want to hear you telling everyone how your Glutes werent activated for the reason you got defeated by #TeamDev at THPlegacy

Last edited:
Official Entry 2:

Roses are red
Violets are blue
With your golf game #Dev
Why would anyone wanna play for you!

You can't beat one Dean brother, how could you possibly think you could handle 2. #441, that's how many shots your gonna need given to win this!
#BashBrothers #Chutters4Brothers

Official Entry 2:

Roses are red
Violets are blue
With your golf game #Dev
Why would anyone wanna play for you!

You can't beat one Dean brother, how could you possibly think you could handle 2. #441, that's how many shots your gonna need given to win this!
#BashBrothers #Chutters4Brothers

I hope you make it on Team 441 this way you can be the team cart driver. #DoNotEnter #PleaseTowUs

I hope you make it on Team 441 this way you can be the team cart driver. #DoNotEnter #PleaseTowUs

If you have MOD powers you can drop the hammer
His name is Robman7 aka Rammer-Jammer

Entry #2:

Mike D. signed up as captain when he thought the #Legacy was going to be a hotel booking competition. Rumor has it that once he found out this was a golf event, he wanted out, since 441 stands for the number of balls he lost at PGA National and the number of times he has claimed lessons made him "worse." When your captain has a swing that golf instructors can't even figure out, it's a safe bet that #TeamExpedia has no chance.

I wish I knew who's team I was going to be on so I could participate in the trash talking.... I guess it will have to be saved for in person

Back