Wilson Staff Inifinite Putters - THP TV

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP TV caught up with Michael Vrska from Wilson Staff and got the information on the new Wilson Staff Infinite Putter line.

Another great interview. These caught my eye with their looks and that price point is pretty awesome. Wilson trending up in my book.

Great interview Dean. Definitely a wallet friendly price point on that line.

Good interview Dean, and I would like to give that putter a try, I'm interested in the clubs Wilson are producing.

Great interview dean. Pretty cool that Paddy is rocking this same putter

By all accounts this putter is legit!
And at an incredible price point.

Only two shaft lengths for the Lake Shore. 34" and 35", I like 33".

Only two shaft lengths for the Lake Shore. 34" and 35", I like 33".

Most counterbalanced putters suggest you choke down a bit (I know the SeeMores and the Tanks do). I play a 33" putter, but in counterbalanced models, 35" or 36" works best for me.

Most counterbalanced putters suggest you choke down a bit (I know the SeeMores and the Tanks do). I play a 33" putter, but in counterbalanced models, 35" or 36" works best for me.

I agree and definitely do that, but when I use the 34-35 with a wind shirt or rain jacket on a windy day it seems to catch the top of the shaft. Just a comfort thing with my stance.

Nice interview Dean. I really love these putters. Not sure why I don't have a South Side in my bag right now

There has been a lot of chatter about the Infinite line on this board. These are fantastic rolling putters, and I think at this price point, they are a no-brainer for someone in search of a new putter.

Had a chance to putt with these yesterday and as others have said, the are a very solid putter and a steal at $99. I love the grip size and material and the counter balancing was just right. I didn't buy one because I'm close to pulling the trigger on a custom fit Seemore SB1.

I've seen plenty of the head, but I think that's the best look at the grip I've seen, and I really like it. Can't help but think this'll be my next putter purchase.

That is the video I've been waiting for. Hoping one of those ends up in my bag in July.

It's interesting that they make a big deal that such a 'low price point' putter has a tour win. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've heard several times that if you putt well with something, use it, regardless of what it cost. If the $20 putter from [big department store] gets you the lowest putts, putt with it.

Still, they are gorgeous looking putters, and I can't wait to put one to the test.

~Rock

These rolled so smoothly at personal distance. Pretty sure everyone universally loved them. Can't wait to roll one again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is the video I've been waiting for. Hoping one of those ends up in my bag in July.

It's interesting that they make a big deal that such a 'low price point' putter has a tour win. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've heard several times that if you putt well with something, use it, regardless of what it cost. If the $20 putter from [big department store] gets you the lowest putts, putt with it.

Still, they are gorgeous looking putters, and I can't wait to put one to the test.

~Rock

True, but there's nothing wrong with saying that their milled putter has a tour win and a $100 price tag when milled putters used on tour (Odyssey's MXM, Pro-Type, White Damascus, Scotty Cameron, Ping, etc.) carry a notably larger retail price. It's a tour-quality putter at a notably lower price.

Hello Grant Park and for $99 a steal.

Really narrowing down to the South Side and North Side models for me. Great shapes, and the alignment lines are very helpful for my eyes.

Are all of these counterbalanced?

Are all of these counterbalanced?

They are - more along the lines of how SeeMore counterbalances, using a heavier grip than how Odyssey does, with a weight on the butt end of the club.

Back